There are bahasa indonesia in your countries?
I mean, what is taught in schools, and what lessons do you think?
Selamat pagi. Most Australian schools teach Indonesian and usually students visit some region of Indonesia each year. Grammar, pronunciation and culture are taught.
The language is not commonly taught in schools near Washington D.C. though there are many who speak the language natively or as an additional language.
I love Korea, but I prefer Indonesia. Because Indonesia is my country keke ~. Indonesia has many language each area . such as Sundanese, Javanese. I think the Java language at italki also studied.
- Anyone who know a project called Work and Travel?
- Si tienes la oportunidad de ir a vivir a otro pais, que estaras hacer alli?
- I wanna learn Armenian.
- Look for persistent language exchange partner My Chinese for your English
- Help with English
- We need help with our translation of experimental instrution in analog circuit and digital cicuit
- Which first book to start English?
- Why my Arabic questions are regarded as unclear and not useful?
- Do you have something healthy you enjoy doing??