There are bahasa indonesia in your countries?
I mean, what is taught in schools, and what lessons do you think?
Selamat pagi. Most Australian schools teach Indonesian and usually students visit some region of Indonesia each year. Grammar, pronunciation and culture are taught.
The language is not commonly taught in schools near Washington D.C. though there are many who speak the language natively or as an additional language.
I love Korea, but I prefer Indonesia. Because Indonesia is my country keke ~. Indonesia has many language each area . such as Sundanese, Javanese. I think the Java language at italki also studied.
- i want to learn about suffix and prefix
- Great JAPN online resources/apps
- i wanna make friends
- How Do You Make Small Talk With Strangers When You're A Foreigner in Another Country?
- What can I do to memorize my lessons? :'(
- Why are you here?
- Mystery: Why would some people register a new account here and say it's their first language exchange while..?