There are bahasa indonesia in your countries?
I mean, what is taught in schools, and what lessons do you think?
Selamat pagi. Most Australian schools teach Indonesian and usually students visit some region of Indonesia each year. Grammar, pronunciation and culture are taught.
The language is not commonly taught in schools near Washington D.C. though there are many who speak the language natively or as an additional language.
I love Korea, but I prefer Indonesia. Because Indonesia is my country keke ~. Indonesia has many language each area . such as Sundanese, Javanese. I think the Java language at italki also studied.
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- what to say when u meet a friend
- Hola a todos! Porfavor ayudame con mi tesina))))
- America vs England
- Whats about Kansai ben
- the best way to forget sth bad
- Как вы учите иностранный язык?
- Hi Dutch Learners! Once again here are some other useful and interesting videolinks I would like to share.
- What do you know about Turkey ? Have you ever been in Turkey ?