How do you say I love you, in your country?
I intend to to my future the other half, don't repeat every day saying "I love you" hope every friend will help me!!!!!!!
No! Alas! Gentleman and lady also don't care about this matter? You are not afraid of your dream girl suddenly say to you that day you don't understand! The key that is "I love you"
In Mexico... I love you = te amo
En Uruguay: Te quiero. Te quiero mucho.Te amo.
You reply is French and German?
In Spanish is "te amo".
Ya tebya ljublu. Я тебя люблю. Russian
In Sweden we say "jag älskar dig"
thank you 谢谢 gracias
- Does anyone want to talk in English?
- What is the easiest language to learn?
- find a partner
- I am tired of saying all the time the same phrase: привет - как дела any new ideas ?!
- say or tell?
- About Love
- 한국에 유학을 가고 싶어요~~
- In some countries, teenagers have jobs while they are still students. Do you think this is a good idea?
- How say in Chinese "I have been laid off" or "lay off employment?
- Which food do you think the most delicious in your country?