How do you say I love you, in your country?
I intend to to my future the other half, don't repeat every day saying "I love you" hope every friend will help me!!!!!!!
No! Alas! Gentleman and lady also don't care about this matter? You are not afraid of your dream girl suddenly say to you that day you don't understand! The key that is "I love you"
In Mexico... I love you = te amo
En Uruguay: Te quiero. Te quiero mucho.Te amo.
You reply is French and German?
In Spanish is "te amo".
Ya tebya ljublu. Я тебя люблю. Russian
In Sweden we say "jag älskar dig"
thank you 谢谢 gracias
- Free resources for learning Russian
- Language exchange
- What do you think about this video?
- whatsapp group
- Are you happy?
- is it possible to learn French!
- Looking for someone who wanna practice English speaking
- "tails" of word combinations or phrases stuck in our mind forever
- ¿y a tí?¿Qué personas te gustan?
- Do you listen more or talk more :))