How do you say I love you, in your country?
I intend to to my future the other half, don't repeat every day saying "I love you" hope every friend will help me!!!!!!!
No! Alas! Gentleman and lady also don't care about this matter? You are not afraid of your dream girl suddenly say to you that day you don't understand! The key that is "I love you"
In Mexico... I love you = te amo
En Uruguay: Te quiero. Te quiero mucho.Te amo.
You reply is French and German?
In Spanish is "te amo".
Ya tebya ljublu. Я тебя люблю. Russian
In Sweden we say "jag älskar dig"
thank you 谢谢 gracias
- English-farsi(persian) Exchange
- English-Persian(farsi) exchange!!!
- Frustrations of learning Italian
- Hello to everyone.
- La Musica modernas
- Does the order we write letters (such as A and B) matter?
- What TV shows/ Movies would you recommend for an English learner?
- Looking for language partners ★Interested in making more friends
- What do you want to accomplish and what have you done so far to achieve it?
- 真么用中文说 "to visit a website"?