How do you say I love you, in your country?
I intend to to my future the other half, don't repeat every day saying "I love you" hope every friend will help me!!!!!!!
No! Alas! Gentleman and lady also don't care about this matter? You are not afraid of your dream girl suddenly say to you that day you don't understand! The key that is "I love you"
In Mexico... I love you = te amo
En Uruguay: Te quiero. Te quiero mucho.Te amo.
You reply is French and German?
In Spanish is "te amo".
Ya tebya ljublu. Я тебя люблю. Russian
In Sweden we say "jag älskar dig"
thank you 谢谢 gracias
- Book or Film
- Hope you are doing very well.
- confusion about something
- How did you know italki
- English Learning
- Looking for English native
- My poor Russian
- How do you edit your own entry on italki?
- Japanese read aloud request.
- How do you write an essay in English?