Crazy in Love
Could you tell me what the craziest thing you ever did for love, was it success or not and why. Thanks.
I broke up with my girlfriend just 1 month ago because Liverpool is my first and only love that's gonna last forever. We're on course to win the title this year, so that is a success!!
I am not a crazy kind of person, so the craziest thing i have ever done for love, was putting a bunch of balloons to the door of her apartment with a love message. Unfortunatelly, it appeared she used to date with another guy, so it was not successful, i guess.
the craziest thing I did for love is that I've never asked a girl for a date or complimented her being beautiful , becasue I can't deal with the fail if she rejects me.
- Skype group
- help me to speak italian
- what you know about Russia?
- предложение о сотрудничестве
- Is it hard to balance work and language learning?
- written text by Joie or the text written by Joie
- If you have a very stingy boss, what would you do?
- Why movies are full of (f-word)?!
- Learning more about Deutsch