Crazy in Love
Could you tell me what the craziest thing you ever did for love, was it success or not and why. Thanks.
I broke up with my girlfriend just 1 month ago because Liverpool is my first and only love that's gonna last forever. We're on course to win the title this year, so that is a success!!
I am not a crazy kind of person, so the craziest thing i have ever done for love, was putting a bunch of balloons to the door of her apartment with a love message. Unfortunatelly, it appeared she used to date with another guy, so it was not successful, i guess.
the craziest thing I did for love is that I've never asked a girl for a date or complimented her being beautiful , becasue I can't deal with the fail if she rejects me.
- Where would you like to go out with you friends?
- What are your hobbies?
- Challenge yourself with Arabic
- I wanna create a New whatsapp group
- Psychology students (or psychology enthusiastic)
- Is hanging up during (phone) arguments acceptable?
- Curiosity about native speakers of english.
- learning english with films