Crazy in Love
Could you tell me what the craziest thing you ever did for love, was it success or not and why. Thanks.
I broke up with my girlfriend just 1 month ago because Liverpool is my first and only love that's gonna last forever. We're on course to win the title this year, so that is a success!!
I am not a crazy kind of person, so the craziest thing i have ever done for love, was putting a bunch of balloons to the door of her apartment with a love message. Unfortunatelly, it appeared she used to date with another guy, so it was not successful, i guess.
the craziest thing I did for love is that I've never asked a girl for a date or complimented her being beautiful , becasue I can't deal with the fail if she rejects me.
- Is this a valid sentence?
- When do you use ask and request?
- What is the right attitude towards the Bible ?Does a Christian totally agree with whatever the Bible says? And
- Language exchange
- What is the hardest tongue twister you have ever seen? Humorous ones are also welcome.
- What is the easiest language to learn?
- Que pensez-vous sur l'arrêt des émissions des guignols?
- Accent stuff
- Do You Think Greece Will Leave the Eurozone?
- find a friend from Greece