Crazy in Love
Could you tell me what the craziest thing you ever did for love, was it success or not and why. Thanks.
I broke up with my girlfriend just 1 month ago because Liverpool is my first and only love that's gonna last forever. We're on course to win the title this year, so that is a success!!
I am not a crazy kind of person, so the craziest thing i have ever done for love, was putting a bunch of balloons to the door of her apartment with a love message. Unfortunatelly, it appeared she used to date with another guy, so it was not successful, i guess.
the craziest thing I did for love is that I've never asked a girl for a date or complimented her being beautiful , becasue I can't deal with the fail if she rejects me.
- is it true the people from sweden and norway speak English very well?
- Improove my english
- why Arabic ?
- Does having"C1"or"C2" mean that you don't write notebook entries?
- Are you afraid of something?
- How many teachers did you try before you found the right one?
- As a Spanish speaker when you meet another Spanish speaker abroad do you talk to them in English?
- Words as weapons
- I want to learn English
- how long have you know this webpage?