How respond someone in your country if you say "How are you"?
Indonesian answered :
A: How are you
B: How are you too
Kumusta? - How are you?
Mabuti.. ikaw?- Good.. and you?
In Romanian is ”Ce mai faci?”
in my country Philippines...if someone ask " How are you? it will be answered with a smile.
at the same time complimented with a pat on a shoulder or a handshake. we are at our utmost
In Spanish is:
How are you? = ¿Cómo estás? (sounds similar "kumusta")
I am fine, and you? = estoy bien, ¿y tú?
They will simply respond like,I am fine,I hope you too.
-How are you? (Jak się masz?)
-Well. And you? (Dobrze. A Ty?)
Informal way, only among friends and family.
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- learn english
- the boring when you talk with a stranger
- May someone help me with this, please?
- Mirror translation
- What do you think about Mexico? :)
- 한국어를 배워요. But I need a language partner!
- How was my day?
- who wants to give me his or her skype number?
- How often do Japanese people use しょうがない？