How respond someone in your country if you say "How are you"?
Indonesian answered :
A: How are you
B: How are you too
Kumusta? - How are you?
Mabuti.. ikaw?- Good.. and you?
In Romanian is ”Ce mai faci?”
in my country Philippines...if someone ask " How are you? it will be answered with a smile.
at the same time complimented with a pat on a shoulder or a handshake. we are at our utmost
In Spanish is:
How are you? = ¿Cómo estás? (sounds similar "kumusta")
I am fine, and you? = estoy bien, ¿y tú?
They will simply respond like,I am fine,I hope you too.
-How are you? (Jak się masz?)
-Well. And you? (Dobrze. A Ty?)
Informal way, only among friends and family.
- Which is the hardest language in the world to master and why?
- Is italki a good place to begin learning a language?
- How important is video?
- What's the hardest English word to pronounce for you?
- who would like to learn Arabic ?
- What is the most important in your life?
- Someone wish be my partner?
- What is your favorite music?
- I would like to practice my english, Is there anybody available ?
- 30/6 "The change in Egypt"