How respond someone in your country if you say "How are you"?
Indonesian answered :
A: How are you
B: How are you too
Kumusta? - How are you?
Mabuti.. ikaw?- Good.. and you?
In Romanian is ”Ce mai faci?”
in my country Philippines...if someone ask " How are you? it will be answered with a smile.
at the same time complimented with a pat on a shoulder or a handshake. we are at our utmost
In Spanish is:
How are you? = ¿Cómo estás? (sounds similar "kumusta")
I am fine, and you? = estoy bien, ¿y tú?
They will simply respond like,I am fine,I hope you too.
-How are you? (Jak się masz?)
-Well. And you? (Dobrze. A Ty?)
Informal way, only among friends and family.
- Subjuntivo Pretérito Perfecto.
- ENGLISH under practice
- Learning English!
- What do you do in your free time???
- À votre avis: Quel est un être humain ?
- FEAR RELATED TO LIFE
- Free Class for IELTS on the Internet. It Will Start Tomorrow (Friday).
- necesito consejos!
- Why the English language can be confusing if you are autistic?