How respond someone in your country if you say "How are you"?
Indonesian answered :
A: How are you
B: How are you too
Kumusta? - How are you?
Mabuti.. ikaw?- Good.. and you?
In Romanian is ”Ce mai faci?”
in my country Philippines...if someone ask " How are you? it will be answered with a smile.
at the same time complimented with a pat on a shoulder or a handshake. we are at our utmost
In Spanish is:
How are you? = ¿Cómo estás? (sounds similar "kumusta")
I am fine, and you? = estoy bien, ¿y tú?
They will simply respond like,I am fine,I hope you too.
-How are you? (Jak się masz?)
-Well. And you? (Dobrze. A Ty?)
Informal way, only among friends and family.
- The difference between " Apply for" "Apply to" "Apply with"
- Malay language is Lingua Franca
- hi,what is the best method to learn a new words in english ?
- If you were rich, what would you do with your life?
- "Man Flu" - Fact or Fiction?
- BRX - any FR tutors / students giving private lessons or interested in a serious LE ?
- Italki should develop an app on cellphones
- Graduation thesis
- Привет всем! Hi, there!
- i want to find a friend