Did you cry on the FIRST day of kindergarten?
I didn't, and my mom was so proud of me.
But her joy didn't last very long, I cried for the followed 30 whole days.
i did , i remember the day so well that my mother kept calming me down, but i just didn't listen
On my first day of pre-school I apparently climbed over the fence and ran accross the road. I had just turned four.
That was the year before I went to kindergarten, but if I did that I doubtkindergarten would have bothered me.
I don't remember either day unfortunately.
Pinpinjiajia, yeah children pay more attention to the effects of the tears, T.T unfortunately parents didn't understand how much we miss them :3
Jmat, haha you did that, this reminds me once I climbed out of the window in the bathroom when everyone was having naps and went to my mom.
Where did you go?
I didn't cry. But I couldn't make any friends either.
I was just studing in a corner of the class and thinking nothing.I was the kind of kid xD
- About personality and languages learning
- Prohibitions of alcohol in your country ?
- Win Win Solution
- Power of English
- i want to ask question to all my friends who love to help poor people ......????
- How do you say these sentences in your native language? And could you try to say this in your target language?
- How long is medical school in your country?
- Hello friends,lets create whatsapp group))))
- I need help to improve my english
- I'm looking for English conversation partner