Did you cry on the FIRST day of kindergarten?
I didn't, and my mom was so proud of me.
But her joy didn't last very long, I cried for the followed 30 whole days.
i did , i remember the day so well that my mother kept calming me down, but i just didn't listen
On my first day of pre-school I apparently climbed over the fence and ran accross the road. I had just turned four.
That was the year before I went to kindergarten, but if I did that I doubtkindergarten would have bothered me.
I don't remember either day unfortunately.
Pinpinjiajia, yeah children pay more attention to the effects of the tears, T.T unfortunately parents didn't understand how much we miss them :3
Jmat, haha you did that, this reminds me once I climbed out of the window in the bathroom when everyone was having naps and went to my mom.
Where did you go?
I didn't cry. But I couldn't make any friends either.
I was just studing in a corner of the class and thinking nothing.I was the kind of kid xD
- So many people on this website, but very few language partners.. what do you think?
- at early stage or at an early stage !?? grammar question
- ¿Cúal es vuestra frase favorita en español?
- Is it important to study idioms for speaking english?
- Who is the best cooker u have met? Tell me your unforgettable eating experience.
- IELTS / TOEFL / FCE / CAE / PET / KET
- Travel on a tight budget
- When people say "I can understand what they say..."
- Danish or English?