Did you cry on the FIRST day of kindergarten?
I didn't, and my mom was so proud of me.
But her joy didn't last very long, I cried for the followed 30 whole days.
i did , i remember the day so well that my mother kept calming me down, but i just didn't listen
On my first day of pre-school I apparently climbed over the fence and ran accross the road. I had just turned four.
That was the year before I went to kindergarten, but if I did that I doubtkindergarten would have bothered me.
I don't remember either day unfortunately.
Pinpinjiajia, yeah children pay more attention to the effects of the tears, T.T unfortunately parents didn't understand how much we miss them :3
Jmat, haha you did that, this reminds me once I climbed out of the window in the bathroom when everyone was having naps and went to my mom.
Where did you go?
I didn't cry. But I couldn't make any friends either.
I was just studing in a corner of the class and thinking nothing.I was the kind of kid xD
- How do you say "I want to stay with you for as long as possible" in Chinese
- What are movies you did watch more than once?
- Which are the names of the seasons in your languaje?
- What's the meanning of "Would we be dealing directly with you in China?"
- British versus American English
- I need a native Spanish speaker who can teach me grammar and speaking via Skype
- Learning Article : How To Communicate Without Words
- how d you want people to treat you?
- Whatsapp group
- How do I better my Chinese speaking and listening?