Site Feedback

I'd like to know what is the opinion about the US people with the Syria situation?

Dear US friends,

I suppose that all know the critical situation that occur in the world. I watched many news about this situation, but I really worry about the decision that Obama President will do. Because, the US people can suffer many problems about this critical decision, and I think that US people don't want another war. What are the most important aspects that the government must evaluate to do a decision?

I hope to hear about your feelings and your thoughts.

Vh

Share:

Comments

What is Chile doing to help the people of Syria? 

Leaders make influence....good influence for a better world. for a peaceful world.they are the nation builders , the shield, the protector of the abused.

we are all taught to value life and all forms  with fairness and equality. who will protect

the people against harm if their own leader is doing a  lot of harm to its own . this is only my idea,that any abused of authority by the leader to its own people is to be addressed...otherwise the wrong action will always be repeated big or small. so it may not be  our concern but somehow , for the days to come it may happen again because the abused has not been addressed.

if you make harm to your own people what more to the others. so it is everyone 's judgement to

analyze.

Yes, what do Chileans think about the way ASSad has been treating the Syriana people, the people his is supposed to lead?f  DO Chileans agree with the 100,000 or so people being klled by their own leader?  

Americans are split 50-50 if you believe polls.  A number now say "Let the rest of the world kill itself and it's children."  Others say, "Anyone who does not speak out and act to stop the killing if innocent is guilty himself."

I'm wondering if the world would be a better place if all of the humans would just die off and let the animals have their noble way with it.

I don't think there's anything wrong with his question. The US is talking about military action. No one to my knowledge is calling for them to act. 

I'm not American but I hope that they try to go through the UN. We all know how bad it went with Iraq, which I think is the main reason the British are reluctant to act unless the facts are proven. Putin has said if it's proven Assad used chemical weapons he would support action so although it's a pain and the US likes working unilaterally it should try harder with the UN.

It's very important to get the intelligence correct. Going in could escalate the conflict. Invasion shouldn't be seen so lightly. Also because no one likes to hear of dead soldiers I wonder if they'll do airstrikes which will lead to the deaths of more innocent people.

It's a horrible situation either way. Not acting might be worse, it's very hard to know.

No hay planes actuales de enviar tropas de Estados Unidos a Siria, excepto por fuerzas de operaciones especial, que serán invisibles al gobierno sirio y sus fuerzas armadas. Creo que hay pruebas de que el gobierno sirio y su ejército utilizan armas químicas para matar a civiles inocentes. Creo que los militares de Estados Unidos deben usar misiles de crucero para destruir la capacidad del gobierno sirio y sus fuerzas armadas para producir y utilizar armas químicas contra civiles. Además, los Estados Unidos fuerzas militares deberían utilizarse sus robots de guerra contra los terroristas! Los Estados Unidos ahora tiene robots de guerra que pueden viajar en las aberturas de los refugios antiaéreos. Allí pueden dispersar un gas tóxico para asesinar a los terroristas!

There are no current plans to send U.S. troops to Syria, except for special operation forces that will be invisible to the Syrian government and its armed forces.

I think there is evidence that the Syrian government and its army used chemical weapons to kill innocent civilians.

I think the U.S. military should use cruise missiles to destroy the ability of the Syrian government and its armed forces to produce and use chemical weapons against civilians.

In addition, the United States military forces should use their military war robots against terrorists! The United States now has war robots that can travel through the openings of the air raid shelters. There they can spread a toxic gas to kill terrorists!

Thank you so much for the great comments and observation given by you to the post. I really agree with comments mentioned.
It's very diffucult for me this situation because I don't have enough information to evaluate the real condition among different countries such us US, UK, China, and Russia among other important countries. Nowadays, Chile and any South America countries don't have any participation with respect to Syria decision, so we are only viewers; The main issue that I'd like to mention is about all international problems affect to all countries in the world; near or far away. Therefore, I'm very worry for the future situation. I hope that the situation can solved in the better way, and I wish that G20 meetings can analyze and figure out many proposals in order to achieve the world peace.

I think the war actually is not any kind of peace. USA all the time want to help countries, where they have some interes, where's the soberany of the Nations. I asked  is not  there another way for to help this people. Peacefull methods. I'm if someone want to help this people could find not only one method for do it, I'm sure looking for another way to solve this trouble, It's possible to find many.

I think Government of USA tries to make a demostration of his power... and is very curious, they make to believe for the soldiers they are looking for peace. Leader of nation in the past was going in fren of army, I asked, why new leaders of this nation send youngest to die. why don't this leader take the first place in the battle. 

I think youngs in every Nation need to go to school for to be productive. thera are many things around the war: bad and more bad, nothing is good. Death, genocide, polution, invest money in nothing, war is always so wxpwnsive, democracy? bah, respect to difference? bah... Emptywords. For sttoping people who pays for any kinds of war, we need to consume products in the market that they produce... Thas is a pacefull method for sttoping wars, in everywhere... without money for war no war...

Steve H,  Is this beautiful international language website really the right place for you to pollute with nationalistic viewpoints and rumors?

"All we are saying, is give peace a chance." (John Lennon, 1969)

Shouldn't the United Nations first investigate the allegations of international crimes against humanity before any one nation unilaterally takes aggressive military action. And if a national leader were suspected of ordering chemical attacks against civilians, then shouldn't the alleged international criminal be allowed the opportunity to have a fair trail which is conducted by an International Crimes Tribunal.

One government alone can't be expected nor trusted to solve this international crisis.  The majority of nations must work together in the United Nations to solve this crisis.  Don't you still remember what happened 10 years ago when an imperialistic government had made the accusation that a Middle Eastern government was going to misuse weapons of mass destruction?

I think those powerful nations must be able to find some useful measure to frighten Assad regime instead of direct military force intervention . Diplomatic measures , no fly zone or sanctions can be selected as a prospective method weakening Syrian Assa government . Military intervention could be the last resort for solution .

We are sick of war. We are so tired of being the world's police/parent. Fix your own damned country and leave us alone.

Add a comment