Were you scared when you attended university for the first time?
I'd like you to recall your first impression when you became a student). What did you feel?
i think i am not scared,maybe i was a little excited.i like the life in the college where i need not study every day.
Yes I was scared of being pointed at by my lecturer to explain something that is completely new for me, especially when my brain is not ready to work and I don't have any idea regarding to his/her questions.
Ella, it must be an interesting time!
I was excited when i attended university the first time,why should someone feel scared ?
Emmaprayer,it's a big stress, everything is new. Some people have problems with adaptation. I guess, you are not one of them
my first day in a university ...it's mixed emotions. excited to see the difference of High school and college
life. it is not scary...its a new experience in a new environment. its a professional behavior. a new kind
I recall my first day in university was very challenging and promising as every thing around me was so strange yet interesting . I was prepared to welcome the future years for high education or approaching the new life . No scare came to me at that moment as far as my memory can reach .
Oh yeah, I remember it!
I took the wrong bus and I arrived late the first day of class.
I didn't knew anybody so it was a little tough at the beginning, but then it was fine. I survived :-)
- How to face the mother's nagging ?
- New friends Group
- There are a lot of French words prounce like English words, how to remember those words without confusion?
- Any Chinese learners feel Chinese is harder than other Asia languages?
- The college entrance examination Chinese in Russia
- Everyone would likes to be my friend?
- Interesting “round table” programs on Youtube
- half life, half life 2, episode 1, episode 2.
- Why do people learn Hindi.
- what the meaning of this スタ／＼?