Were you scared when you attended university for the first time?
I'd like you to recall your first impression when you became a student). What did you feel?
i think i am not scared,maybe i was a little excited.i like the life in the college where i need not study every day.
Yes I was scared of being pointed at by my lecturer to explain something that is completely new for me, especially when my brain is not ready to work and I don't have any idea regarding to his/her questions.
Ella, it must be an interesting time!
I was excited when i attended university the first time,why should someone feel scared ?
Emmaprayer,it's a big stress, everything is new. Some people have problems with adaptation. I guess, you are not one of them
my first day in a university ...it's mixed emotions. excited to see the difference of High school and college
life. it is not scary...its a new experience in a new environment. its a professional behavior. a new kind
I recall my first day in university was very challenging and promising as every thing around me was so strange yet interesting . I was prepared to welcome the future years for high education or approaching the new life . No scare came to me at that moment as far as my memory can reach .
Oh yeah, I remember it!
I took the wrong bus and I arrived late the first day of class.
I didn't knew anybody so it was a little tough at the beginning, but then it was fine. I survived :-)
- How to make friends with native speakers?
- Some way to learn english fast?
- Wants to learn to speak native Spanish
- Je vais aller au Paris et au Bordeaux
- i want to learn english i need help
- How do you learn best? pictures? music? tv shows?...
- If you could be an animal... What would you be? Why?
- How to pronounce 'r' in french
- Have you ever felt in love with someone here on italki? Or, are you falling in love? Why?
- Rich Dad Poor Dad