Were you scared when you attended university for the first time?
I'd like you to recall your first impression when you became a student). What did you feel?
i think i am not scared,maybe i was a little excited.i like the life in the college where i need not study every day.
Yes I was scared of being pointed at by my lecturer to explain something that is completely new for me, especially when my brain is not ready to work and I don't have any idea regarding to his/her questions.
Ella, it must be an interesting time!
I was excited when i attended university the first time,why should someone feel scared ?
Emmaprayer,it's a big stress, everything is new. Some people have problems with adaptation. I guess, you are not one of them
my first day in a university ...it's mixed emotions. excited to see the difference of High school and college
life. it is not scary...its a new experience in a new environment. its a professional behavior. a new kind
I recall my first day in university was very challenging and promising as every thing around me was so strange yet interesting . I was prepared to welcome the future years for high education or approaching the new life . No scare came to me at that moment as far as my memory can reach .
Oh yeah, I remember it!
I took the wrong bus and I arrived late the first day of class.
I didn't knew anybody so it was a little tough at the beginning, but then it was fine. I survived :-)
- Quieres aprender el aleman muy rapido y facil?
- Learn Arabic easily with correct pronunciation (native speaker) through a nice story :-)
- Have you ever thought of getting old? What`s your idea about it?
- هل تعتقد أن هذا الموقع مؤتمن؟
- How to get a high score at TOEFL test
- Do you think about doing something for changing the world?
- I'm looking for Language Partners
- Hubiera, habría
- Thanksgiving Day
- Swedish people who are learning persian