Benefits of Practicing
“The best way to learn a foreign language is to speak it”
I think this is something we all agree on.
While speaking practice does not develop your vocabulary or grammar, it does offer a few important benefits:
It helps improve your fluency (moves your knowledge of grammar, vocabulary, and pronunciation from your “slow memory” to your “quick memory” — however, first you must put something in your “slow memory” through input)
Communicating in a foreign language is quite exciting and motivates you to keep learning
It helps expose gaps in your vocabulary and grammar (shows you what you don’t know and encourages you to look it up)
For people who are learning spanish (Like I am); there is a teacher called " Maria " on fiverr, who offers a session of 30 minutes of spanish practicing for 5$.
To your success!
- I really need your excellent suggestions, thaks a lot firstly. If it were you, which you choose
- I look for engineers to ask a question (casting, forge or mechanical production).
- What do you think is the most interesting clothing style in your country?
- Do you have a time when you are asked to do something you do not want to do?
- Would you lie about your native language to find language exchange partners or students?
- I am teaching spanish, but in change i want learn english
- Hej all together!
- Enseño ESPAÑOL GRATIS para intercambiarlo por INGLES
- Mobile application