Benefits of Practicing
“The best way to learn a foreign language is to speak it”
I think this is something we all agree on.
While speaking practice does not develop your vocabulary or grammar, it does offer a few important benefits:
It helps improve your fluency (moves your knowledge of grammar, vocabulary, and pronunciation from your “slow memory” to your “quick memory” — however, first you must put something in your “slow memory” through input)
Communicating in a foreign language is quite exciting and motivates you to keep learning
It helps expose gaps in your vocabulary and grammar (shows you what you don’t know and encourages you to look it up)
For people who are learning spanish (Like I am); there is a teacher called " Maria " on fiverr, who offers a session of 30 minutes of spanish practicing for 5$.
To your success!
- Private sector in British and American education.
- Herramientas para incrementar el aprendizaje en Inglés
- Correction of my assignment..
- Time of year
- Group WhatsApp.
- Do you think it is proper for your students to call your first time directly?
- help me please find french music
- Understanding the speaker
- как правильно перевести на английский
- We should watch out the words we say to others so that advoid unexpected harm to them.