Benefits of Practicing
“The best way to learn a foreign language is to speak it”
I think this is something we all agree on.
While speaking practice does not develop your vocabulary or grammar, it does offer a few important benefits:
It helps improve your fluency (moves your knowledge of grammar, vocabulary, and pronunciation from your “slow memory” to your “quick memory” — however, first you must put something in your “slow memory” through input)
Communicating in a foreign language is quite exciting and motivates you to keep learning
It helps expose gaps in your vocabulary and grammar (shows you what you don’t know and encourages you to look it up)
For people who are learning spanish (Like I am); there is a teacher called " Maria " on fiverr, who offers a session of 30 minutes of spanish practicing for 5$.
To your success!
- Looking for Language Partner: Japanese / English or Portuguese
- Do you think that daily weather influence your mood?
- Francais contre arabe
- learning to easy life
- Abito a udine ,vorrei studiare italiano,puoi aiutarmi?
- Wanna find more friends here. 想找到更多的朋友。
- English Language
- I need to improuve my English, please