会教/不教:的原因是?

Share:

Comments

会的,因为方言很有趣,而且说起来也亲切。

方言是非常重要的文化遗产,我是一定会教的。

其实我们这一代已经遗失了很多方言中的词语啊习语之类的东西。

就像全中国的城市都长得差不多一样,要是全中国人都只会说普通话了,方言都死了,那这个国家该是多么无聊啊。

"土家里"??哈哈哈,你用的这个就是方言吧。我们会说“家乡话”,“老家话”。

这个问题问得好,我其实也在犹豫。如果一开始就教小孩子方言,又没有用普通话的语境,将来变得普通话说不好感觉好像孩子没有受过良好的教育。但只教普通话,又担心他们以后说不了方言,变得没有归属感。

其实会的  因为方言在小孩子的时候和家里人和本地人交流比较亲切  只是偶尔注意一下普通话就OK了  等长大出门的时候普通话其实也不需要很标准  说的差不多就可以了

不过我确实有很多同学不会说家乡话,因为大人从小就训练她们说普通话。而且比起家乡话,她们更喜欢台湾腔-_-

My answer is yes . I will definitely teach my children to speak languages that I can speak . But what distubs me is how to teach them effectively  . At first , to learn a language efficiently requires suitable environment and constant practice also  . Obviously , to learn dialect is far more difficult than to learn official languages as there are not many situations to practice. I never worry about their official language . Honestly , you do not have to  arrange any lesson to learn official languages and I believe a favorable environment can do it for your children .This is the right place you are now to learn official language . Every time I taught my kids to speak dialect , my children would resist my speaking and sluggish to speak . It is very hard to master their second language or dialect once they can speak official language to express their emotion and action  . I heard some language experts ever said to learn a new language is a forceful learning curve  . That indicates that you got to force your kids to speak the language they are not familiar with . I am stll attempting to teach my kids to learn second language at this moment and I hope they can be better day after day.

I have never thought of this question. I think I will leave the final choice to my kids. See if they are interested in learning a foreign language or not. If they are not interested, I wouldn't want to force them. Of course I might do something to try to intrigue them in language learning, even if it is a dialect. 

As others have mentioned, dialect (depending on which dialect), the resource can be quite limited. Dialect requires a lot of practice in term of speaking and listening. I speak Fuzhounese and there are resources in Chinese Mandarin for learning Fuzhounese but almost no resource for learning Fuzhounese in English. I started making videos on teaching channel teaching Fuzhounese in English (it was actually a request and I really admire that desire. Maybe someday those videos will help my kids learn Fuzhounese? Haha >.> ) 

Add a comment