Red colour in Hindi
Red colour in Hindi is "Lal".somebody told me that lal is also a persian word.Though in sanskrit it is "Raktim".Rakt means blood.In Hindi biood is "Khun".
Lal? I don't think we have such a word in Persian. :-?
but we call blood "khun" too. :D
Hindi has almost 1600 persian words.Eg.sang--stone,aasman----sky,khush---happy,khuda----god.correct me if I am wrong.
yes, and we also have name Nargis :)
In Old-Russian there was a word "лал" which is prononced as /LUL/.
The meaning was a "ruby" (expensive red stone).
- What is the fully meaning of...
- Is this an acceptable report? Is the style and the structure of the report correct? Thanks.
- What era would you want to live in ?
- How Many Languages Can We Learn In The Same Period?
- CAE writing topics
- live your life
- This website
- Sincerity. Is it easy to be sincere with people?