Red colour in Hindi
Red colour in Hindi is "Lal".somebody told me that lal is also a persian word.Though in sanskrit it is "Raktim".Rakt means blood.In Hindi biood is "Khun".
Lal? I don't think we have such a word in Persian. :-?
but we call blood "khun" too. :D
Hindi has almost 1600 persian words.Eg.sang--stone,aasman----sky,khush---happy,khuda----god.correct me if I am wrong.
yes, and we also have name Nargis :)
In Old-Russian there was a word "лал" which is prononced as /LUL/.
The meaning was a "ruby" (expensive red stone).
- My first conversation
- Intercambio en Phoenix, AZ?
- Литература 19 века
- What does it mean : "Park is let at last".
- How to get on career.
- The Improvement of The Dutch Language Proficiency (Domain: Listening and Pronunciation)
- I love "read" or "reading"?
- Doing a job that you like is more important than to earn more money.
- Contact me, if you want to learn Mandalin or Cantonese!
- Ville de Tanger