Red colour in Hindi
Red colour in Hindi is "Lal".somebody told me that lal is also a persian word.Though in sanskrit it is "Raktim".Rakt means blood.In Hindi biood is "Khun".
Lal? I don't think we have such a word in Persian. :-?
but we call blood "khun" too. :D
Hindi has almost 1600 persian words.Eg.sang--stone,aasman----sky,khush---happy,khuda----god.correct me if I am wrong.
yes, and we also have name Nargis :)
In Old-Russian there was a word "лал" which is prononced as /LUL/.
The meaning was a "ruby" (expensive red stone).
- Learning chinese
- Learning Article : How Using Prepositions Changes Verb Meanings in Portuguese
- الحمد لله = praise be due to Allah
- Creen ustedes que una lengua extranjera se pueda aprender usando la lengua nativa?
- help me, is this article written correctly ?
- hi, how can we use the site to talk on line? please help
- Do you speak English?
- Le français
- Holidays in Madrid
- Genki Study Buddy?