Red colour in Hindi
Red colour in Hindi is "Lal".somebody told me that lal is also a persian word.Though in sanskrit it is "Raktim".Rakt means blood.In Hindi biood is "Khun".
Lal? I don't think we have such a word in Persian. :-?
but we call blood "khun" too. :D
Hindi has almost 1600 persian words.Eg.sang--stone,aasman----sky,khush---happy,khuda----god.correct me if I am wrong.
yes, and we also have name Nargis :)
In Old-Russian there was a word "лал" which is prononced as /LUL/.
The meaning was a "ruby" (expensive red stone).
- Learning English with Whispersync for Voice in Kindle
- I wanna practice my English with friends
- if you have a facebook did you change your profile photo into "rainbow" ??
- Language Exchange
- Could you give me some feedback on my spoken English audio track (link below) Thanks
- Collocations Dictionary for Portuguese?
- Retain old things,yes or not?
- Learning Article : How To Deal With The German Sentence Structure
- It would be interesting to find out that now people think of Russia.