If you're going to write a letter to a friend, which would you prefer a snail mail or an email?
I think it really means a lot to receive a snail mail letter. It seems to be a lost art form. Email is easy but there is something truly meaningful about a hand-written letter.
That depends on many things, eg. my relationship with this friend, the circumstances leading to the writing, which method my friend prefers, etc.
Thank you for the reply, Teacher Kelly! There's a personal touch in reading a snail mailed letter. Sometimes, you could understand the sincerity of the message and how it's written.
Have a great week!
Thanks for taking the time to comment, Wanchain!
- Preparing to Teach for the First Time
- What is you favourite word in italian? Qual'è la vostra parola preferita in italiano?
- For AMERICANS (About slang in America)
- If you have time and money,where would you want to travel?Natural spot or historical relics or metropolis?
- That choice ?
- Language exchange partners
- Seeking for studying partners:) I'm ready to help with Russian&Ukrainian;, need help with German.
- What's your fave english idiom/-s? Please, share!
- Are there anyone who are living in Bei Jing wanna do languages exchange?
- Is anyone here studying design? can you give some suggestions for freshman？