If you're going to write a letter to a friend, which would you prefer a snail mail or an email?
I think it really means a lot to receive a snail mail letter. It seems to be a lost art form. Email is easy but there is something truly meaningful about a hand-written letter.
That depends on many things, eg. my relationship with this friend, the circumstances leading to the writing, which method my friend prefers, etc.
Thank you for the reply, Teacher Kelly! There's a personal touch in reading a snail mailed letter. Sometimes, you could understand the sincerity of the message and how it's written.
Have a great week!
Thanks for taking the time to comment, Wanchain!
- What do you like to do when it's raining?
- “Beautiful mind”
- What does POKE on Facebook mean? I'm confused.
- where is ur beloved country?
- Mutual learning
- Today very productive
- когда у тебя день рождения?
- What does the refugee need?
- HSK Exam Information // Brief Overview