If you're going to write a letter to a friend, which would you prefer a snail mail or an email?
I think it really means a lot to receive a snail mail letter. It seems to be a lost art form. Email is easy but there is something truly meaningful about a hand-written letter.
That depends on many things, eg. my relationship with this friend, the circumstances leading to the writing, which method my friend prefers, etc.
Thank you for the reply, Teacher Kelly! There's a personal touch in reading a snail mailed letter. Sometimes, you could understand the sincerity of the message and how it's written.
Have a great week!
Thanks for taking the time to comment, Wanchain!
- learn english
- Do you ever wanna run away?
- Classification of English Nouns
- Let's speak in english via skype
- Anyone ended up dating his\her language partner?
- Do you have any tips on learning english?
- Telegram group to practice ur English
- Advice for the tourist
- 'Nedir' Günlük hayatta merak ettiğimiz konular