If you're going to write a letter to a friend, which would you prefer a snail mail or an email?
I think it really means a lot to receive a snail mail letter. It seems to be a lost art form. Email is easy but there is something truly meaningful about a hand-written letter.
That depends on many things, eg. my relationship with this friend, the circumstances leading to the writing, which method my friend prefers, etc.
Thank you for the reply, Teacher Kelly! There's a personal touch in reading a snail mailed letter. Sometimes, you could understand the sincerity of the message and how it's written.
Have a great week!
Thanks for taking the time to comment, Wanchain!
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- is wisdom hereditary or obtained???
- Language Exchange Club
- Is there punctuation mark in Korean?
- Portuguese Reading Club. Are you in?
- Русская группы : Виктория и Сонанс (1977)
- informal tutoring
- Empty Brain
- I need spanish friend. Pls. help me :(