If you're going to write a letter to a friend, which would you prefer a snail mail or an email?
I think it really means a lot to receive a snail mail letter. It seems to be a lost art form. Email is easy but there is something truly meaningful about a hand-written letter.
That depends on many things, eg. my relationship with this friend, the circumstances leading to the writing, which method my friend prefers, etc.
Thank you for the reply, Teacher Kelly! There's a personal touch in reading a snail mailed letter. Sometimes, you could understand the sincerity of the message and how it's written.
Have a great week!
Thanks for taking the time to comment, Wanchain!
- Does anyone had ouzo or raki before?
- Reason for learning japanese language
- Does anyone want a discount coupon for Aurchan supermarket in Zhangjiang, Shanghai?
- First time visitor to Costa Rica
- speaking English with native speakers
- How about making a group for language exchange?
- Please, tell us details obout your interests.
- Can blue collar workers in your country live a happy life?