Is there a better way to learn?
With respect that I am just learning another language for fun, I thought it might be easier to use words that I do know and learn the grammar of a language before I undertake any significant study into the vocabulary. I know some common verbs, nouns, adjectives, etc. and I am of course willing to learn more as I get better. I have some practice under Rosetta Stone, but the vocabulary it is teaching seems less useful right now. I figured talking about common interests would be more appealing, and give way to learning a vocabulary that I find more interesting than a language software could individualize to my particular tastes.
Any thoughts into this matter?
- What's your first foreign language?
- Hi search for new friends
- nunca te acostaras sin aprender algo nuevo
- Need help!!
- Can someone correct me these short leaflet?
- Some articles for those who study russian (in English)
- stress in English
- Hello, all the Mandarin Chinese learners!
- can anyone tell me the meaning of this song ?
- What is the biggest misconception people have about your country?