Is there a better way to learn?
With respect that I am just learning another language for fun, I thought it might be easier to use words that I do know and learn the grammar of a language before I undertake any significant study into the vocabulary. I know some common verbs, nouns, adjectives, etc. and I am of course willing to learn more as I get better. I have some practice under Rosetta Stone, but the vocabulary it is teaching seems less useful right now. I figured talking about common interests would be more appealing, and give way to learning a vocabulary that I find more interesting than a language software could individualize to my particular tastes.
Any thoughts into this matter?
- Spanish conversation (advance level)
- Marry a foreigner!
- Tópicos para escrever
- Learning Article : Você Vs. Tu: How And Where Can I Use Them?
- How to learn russian from the scratch?
- I love Russian language
- The Best Ways to Learn a New Language
- What id the difference betwen chronic and acute ' in medical expressions'
- Where and what kind or flat would you like to have?
- Romanian conjugations!