Is there a better way to learn?
With respect that I am just learning another language for fun, I thought it might be easier to use words that I do know and learn the grammar of a language before I undertake any significant study into the vocabulary. I know some common verbs, nouns, adjectives, etc. and I am of course willing to learn more as I get better. I have some practice under Rosetta Stone, but the vocabulary it is teaching seems less useful right now. I figured talking about common interests would be more appealing, and give way to learning a vocabulary that I find more interesting than a language software could individualize to my particular tastes.
Any thoughts into this matter?
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- Common mistakes when learning Japanese
- In your opinion, what is the most interesting city to visit in New Year?
- 공부할래는 ?
- Studying Abroad- 留学する
- forever english
- how to become better in listening comprehension?
- The Mysterious and Ubiquitous Italki Follower
- What is your favorite song in your native language ?
- Can anyone suggest to me some American famous youtubers??