Is there a better way to learn?
With respect that I am just learning another language for fun, I thought it might be easier to use words that I do know and learn the grammar of a language before I undertake any significant study into the vocabulary. I know some common verbs, nouns, adjectives, etc. and I am of course willing to learn more as I get better. I have some practice under Rosetta Stone, but the vocabulary it is teaching seems less useful right now. I figured talking about common interests would be more appealing, and give way to learning a vocabulary that I find more interesting than a language software could individualize to my particular tastes.
Any thoughts into this matter?
- I WANT TO IMPROVE MY ENGLISH
- Chinese email address: numbers
- Please, help me to correct my essays
- Por que a pronúncia do português brasileiro é tão diferente das outras línguas latinas?
- I want to learn German or Spanish
- What are your ideas about Vietnam?
- What country speaks the best English?
- help me plz and thanx
- Tips for helping people with English
- I want someone to help me