Is there a better way to learn?
With respect that I am just learning another language for fun, I thought it might be easier to use words that I do know and learn the grammar of a language before I undertake any significant study into the vocabulary. I know some common verbs, nouns, adjectives, etc. and I am of course willing to learn more as I get better. I have some practice under Rosetta Stone, but the vocabulary it is teaching seems less useful right now. I figured talking about common interests would be more appealing, and give way to learning a vocabulary that I find more interesting than a language software could individualize to my particular tastes.
Any thoughts into this matter?
- As a beginner in Arabic
- Improve English
- Want to get better my Italian
- who is best?
- Beginner Learning Spanish
- Do you have enough EXPERIENCE to talk about the EXPERIENCES that you have EXPERIENCED?
- Please, help me to translate
- who wants to learn Turkish ?
- Hi all! Write me if you want to learn russian. It woud be great if you could help me with spanish also.
- About China, what do you want to learn about?