Site Feedback

Household Expenses

Hello Everyone,

I want the answers from all over the world.

How much money (you currency) it takes to live per month?

In India (specially in my state) for student(keeping a room and staying) Rs 10,000 in enough.

For married couples Rs 20,000.

For a average family with 2 kids Rs 30,000 to Rs 40,000.

Please tell how much money you need per month.

Share:

Comments

asking how much money is needed per months it is depending on the cost of living.

see my itemized budget. I  am still paying the house I am living with 1 college student.

lets start with a budget of 38 thousand to 43 thousand earnings combined income.

first to pay every end of the month:  598 or 1000  US dollars equivalent:

House ..........................................................................................6,000.00

electric bill ....................................................................................2,000.00

water bill  ...........................................................  .......................... 600.00

monthly dues ( to cover garbage collection, guards, street lights)......... 660.00

cable connection for TV.................................................................... 800.00

broad band connection for internet..................................................1000.00

monthy tuition  for college student...............................................15,000.00

monthly budget for transporation fare back and forth....................   4,500.00

monthly budget for students lunch ( at 75 pesos a day  X 21 days )  1,575.00

Drinking mineral water budget in a month ........................................ 525.00

Rice budget in a month 25 kilos .................................................... 1,875.00

cooking Gas................................................................................... 625.00

Grocery ( including detergents, viands others kitchen needs)           10,000.00

This is an average household expenses for an  average family of 4 persons.

Thank you Boots.

For me and my wife it is 30000-40000 in Bangalore, India

Add a comment