meaning of love
what is the difination of love in your opinion?
My two cents, Love bases on believing, respecting, truth, each other. Love is to loved by other. When you love by your heart and your soul, I think your love is never died.
Caring for each other and not running away from difficulties: I think that's what really matters. Most of young people seem to seek passion and desire, though. But this fades sooner or later.
Love......it is a mutual respect and feeling for a couple in love....caring, honesty, trust,loyalty for your love ones. faitfulness , trust and intimacy. nationalism for your love of country .
........... it is giving especial loving tender care to the one you love.
........... it is nurturing one another .
........... it is giving sacrifice and responsibilty.
............ it is giving and recieving.
............ understanding the best and worst of your partner.
............ accepting your partners attitude good and bad.
............ giving unconditionally inspite of...
love is the powerful medicine in the world to control each and everyone to live peacefully.
thnx to all of you
When the very first thought one has upon waking is "How can I make my partner's life happier today?" that is love.
love is thing for everything
love = life
I totally agree with Michael 's opinion. There is not any perfect definition for all love.,
- Learning Article : Serbian Color Similies
- Learn English
- is it true the people from sweden and norway speak English very well?
- Improove my english
- why Arabic ?
- Does having"C1"or"C2" mean that you don't write notebook entries?
- Are you afraid of something?
- How many teachers did you try before you found the right one?
- As a Spanish speaker when you meet another Spanish speaker abroad do you talk to them in English?
- Words as weapons