Site Feedback

Translation and Speaking

What's the essential problem when i understand what english people say but i can't speak either? Or i can translate english to my language but i can't do opposite.

Share:

Comments

There is the golden rule about translation. Someone can translate some language to your native language. However, no one can translate some language to your native language. I do not know the reason , however that happens usually. Maybe the limit of human beings. If you are billingual, you can translate both languages to the other languages. 

There is the golden rule about translation. Someone can translate some language to your native language. However, no one can translate from your native language to the other language perfectly. I do not know the reason , however that happens usually. Maybe the limit of human beings. If you are billingual, you can translate both languages to the other languages.

So, what's the solution? Fact, i ain't billingual.

Ur same of me dear... I can translate very well into my laungich but my speaking is so bad Uhhhh. ... I don't know what I can do?

Me too

What's the solution? Force you to speak in English and to write in English, as time goes by you'll be able to do it more easily. There's not trick, just practice.

Force yourself*

That means you do understand the language but cannot use it, which means you maybe need practice on speaking it or writing it. Personally I think watching movies can help you get into the situation and speaking to native speakers, if you got the chance, is even better. But still, it'll take time.

Add a comment