What was the main complexity in learning Russian language?
May be pronunciation, cases or something else. I can make an example in learning English, most difficult for me is times. Where to put correct, because they have close meaning.
Correсt me please if I made grammar mistake))
Lerning Russian? Ufffff, you need to learn Russian alphabet, pronunciation is so difficult, grammar, no comment. For now I am making vocabulary and basic phrases but I think Russian is a interesting language to learn.
Well i guess the alphabet and the pronunciation can be obtained, but the russian grammar is a nightmare =))) but aside from grammar, it's a very interesting language. When i speak in russian i have such a nice feeling which i don't feel when i speak in any other language, although i speak four other languages =))
From the other hand the Russians know their language is difficult and respect foreigner who tries speaking Russian. Sometimes it is funny but usually it is enough to comprehend.
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- The Characteristics of a Good Teacher
- What do you think of “Fast&Furious 7”？你觉得《速度与激情7》怎么样？
- How to use possession form
- Do you like Jazz music?
- Friendly language communities?
- Hello , everyone, let's practice English
- Apprendre à lire le japonais.
- Have you ever made funny and stupid mistakes in course of learning a second language?