What was the main complexity in learning Russian language?
May be pronunciation, cases or something else. I can make an example in learning English, most difficult for me is times. Where to put correct, because they have close meaning.
Correсt me please if I made grammar mistake))
Lerning Russian? Ufffff, you need to learn Russian alphabet, pronunciation is so difficult, grammar, no comment. For now I am making vocabulary and basic phrases but I think Russian is a interesting language to learn.
Well i guess the alphabet and the pronunciation can be obtained, but the russian grammar is a nightmare =))) but aside from grammar, it's a very interesting language. When i speak in russian i have such a nice feeling which i don't feel when i speak in any other language, although i speak four other languages =))
From the other hand the Russians know their language is difficult and respect foreigner who tries speaking Russian. Sometimes it is funny but usually it is enough to comprehend.
- Beber o tomar?
- I can teach advanced English in return for Spanish lessons.
- School grades
- Please translate it!
- I cinema italiani
- Can anyone here teach me Mexican slang.
- Chinese only: What do you think when you see a westerner with tattoos of chinese hanzi?
- recherche d'un partenaire linguistique
- Learning languages
- What do you like to do when it's raining?