Please help me
1. Please correct this for me
a.They paid $25 000 for school fees, so they must work in a really long time to take their money back.
b. My probation salary is $400.
2. Is there anything difference if I say?
a. "I love the concept/ content of the film"
b. "My mom doesn't want me to get/ have/ keep/ bring up/raise a dog"
c. "The pay rate/ level/ scale depends on your working ability"
3. I mean if someone harms you, someday everyone will know. Can I say "Right is always right?" in this case
4. What phrase or word that I can describe about a man who always think he's right, although the truth is opposite. He's ready to argue by his utter nonsense word.
This isn't really "discussion related".
If you want corrections for a text, use the notebook, write an entry.
If you have questions related to grammar, orthograph, meaning, etc., use the "answers" section.
This looks to be a mix of both hehe.
- Is there an advanced English learner free in to practice English now?mes
- La difference entre à, en et dans
- How would you take "I speak conversational [the language]"?
- English Speaking Spanish Language Learners
- How to wake up with a positive attitude
- Learning how to organize different task apps into one.
- Arabic Language is not that complicated :D
- I'm looking for...