what do you think when you are fired? or what do you think about peopel who is fired?
about people who ARE fired...
It's a pity. Of all fired people I know none was unprofessional. Big corporations and state-owned institutions cannot pursue effectieveness because the owners can no longer control the quality of the personnel. Managers and directors are interested only in maintaining a comfortable status quo, impeding any capable person to be promoted over their heads. Then it's all about intriguing around, the community of co-workers ceases to exist.
Thank you! But most peopel who are fired just think "it's all my fault", and " i am nothing".
- 沉湎于网络怎么办...How can I be not given to play computer any more...
- Quel est le sens de "fut bien trop fort" qui se trouve dans les paroles ci-dessous?
- Could you recommend some good movies for me
- Some Greek words to don't be lost :)
- How to learn Katakana
- English phrasal verbs more used
- Hungarian keyboard layout
- What made you want to become a teacher?
- Facebook Gruppe um Deutsch zu sprechen
- in German i want to ask for something?