what do you think when you are fired? or what do you think about peopel who is fired?
about people who ARE fired...
It's a pity. Of all fired people I know none was unprofessional. Big corporations and state-owned institutions cannot pursue effectieveness because the owners can no longer control the quality of the personnel. Managers and directors are interested only in maintaining a comfortable status quo, impeding any capable person to be promoted over their heads. Then it's all about intriguing around, the community of co-workers ceases to exist.
Thank you! But most peopel who are fired just think "it's all my fault", and " i am nothing".
- Do you think find a good languge partner is hard?
- Start learning English
- Top 5 of Argentinian places
- Are people from Philipines or India English native speakers?
- I would like to talk to you
- Can vs May, Can vs Could, May vs Might
- english for beginer
- People from Africa
- The Mayjor of Nutrition
- Why do I think to find a good english-speaking americans difficult?