what do you think when you are fired? or what do you think about peopel who is fired?
about people who ARE fired...
It's a pity. Of all fired people I know none was unprofessional. Big corporations and state-owned institutions cannot pursue effectieveness because the owners can no longer control the quality of the personnel. Managers and directors are interested only in maintaining a comfortable status quo, impeding any capable person to be promoted over their heads. Then it's all about intriguing around, the community of co-workers ceases to exist.
Thank you! But most peopel who are fired just think "it's all my fault", and " i am nothing".
- Spanish conversation (advance level)
- Marry a foreigner!
- Tópicos para escrever
- Learning Article : Você Vs. Tu: How And Where Can I Use Them?
- How to learn russian from the scratch?
- I love Russian language
- The Best Ways to Learn a New Language
- What id the difference betwen chronic and acute ' in medical expressions'
- Where and what kind or flat would you like to have?
- Romanian conjugations!