what do you think when you are fired? or what do you think about peopel who is fired?
about people who ARE fired...
It's a pity. Of all fired people I know none was unprofessional. Big corporations and state-owned institutions cannot pursue effectieveness because the owners can no longer control the quality of the personnel. Managers and directors are interested only in maintaining a comfortable status quo, impeding any capable person to be promoted over their heads. Then it's all about intriguing around, the community of co-workers ceases to exist.
Thank you! But most peopel who are fired just think "it's all my fault", and " i am nothing".
- where is ur beloved country?
- Mutual learning
- Today very productive
- когда у тебя день рождения?
- What does the refugee need?
- HSK Exam Information // Brief Overview
- WHY IS THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE SO CONFUSING?
- which is more important? Reading or Social practice?
- hello，i am chinese girl，i want to learn korean我是中国人，想学习韩语