what do you think when you are fired? or what do you think about peopel who is fired?
about people who ARE fired...
It's a pity. Of all fired people I know none was unprofessional. Big corporations and state-owned institutions cannot pursue effectieveness because the owners can no longer control the quality of the personnel. Managers and directors are interested only in maintaining a comfortable status quo, impeding any capable person to be promoted over their heads. Then it's all about intriguing around, the community of co-workers ceases to exist.
Thank you! But most peopel who are fired just think "it's all my fault", and " i am nothing".
- Passing the written test for car driving in France is not a easy task.
- Your big mistake.
- What are the criteria you use to decide the languages you will learn?
- Bonjour est-ce que vous pouvez me dire si cette phrase est correcte? Je ne suis pas sure de la place de
- HELP! URGENT!
- language interchange
- what does "tu pakarito" means?
- ¿Cuales son las palabras más bonitas de la lengua española?
- What would you do if you were greeted by this way?