A Book About Your Life
If you were writing a book about your life so far, what would the title be?
I've spent my life like a warrior
Nice one Arwa, I like it!
It would be titled "Whatever you do, DO NOT read this book!!"
I assume that the title will depend on age. The title of an young person's book, "I know the way", would be changed later by a mid-age man to "Is I'm missed a turn ?" and an old man would titile it as "The way just doesn't exist".
@Valentin: Hard words. At least the meaning behind them is pretty rough. Anyway, I got your point and I have to agree. Nothing in life comes free to us so I'm sure sombody's own perspective will change with age.
Now to me, my current book title would be called "Trouble always comes unexpected".
born to live ...
Such creative titles! I'm so curious about the Goat Dreams one...but I won't ask. I agree Valentin, the titles would change quite a lot over time.
All is well, don't worry!
- What is your favorite movie? Why?
- Tips for Checking Notebooks
- apprendre le français en ligne débutant
- LEARNING A NEW LANGUAGE IS LIKE A MARATHON, NOT A SPRINT.
- Conversation in english + (plus italian if you want)
- Une disscussion ciblée et enrichissante (francais)
- Is it true that in United Kingdom students don't study grammar at school?
- In Arabic culture, is a particular stone more precious than the others?
- English Reading