Talking is the thing!
The best way I believe, to improve your expression or sentences in English is not to learn the boring rules of Grammer but conversation. Practice talking is quick and memorable, but you need a mic and speakers. I recommend a Logitech C310 mic (includes a webcam, which we don't use). Conversation practice in English. Many people overseas want just to talk. Everyone around them talks their native language. I just want to help.
I also think video is not always necessary to talk . To approach a good conversation , favorable topics are essential to achieve good talks . People on the web can seek out interesting topics on BBC news channels . Random talking is not advised as casual talking can not bring you effective learning .
I agree with you but it`s not so easy.. I `m learning english since I was at school but I can say that I don`t know english because I`m unable of speaking english.. I try improve my english for myself..watching films and listening songs and tv in english... But it`s difficult, how you say..the best form for learning a language is speaking..always that you can..because the most important thing is the communication..
- How to face the mother's nagging ?
- New friends Group
- There are a lot of French words prounce like English words, how to remember those words without confusion?
- Any Chinese learners feel Chinese is harder than other Asia languages?
- The college entrance examination Chinese in Russia
- Everyone would likes to be my friend?
- Interesting “round table” programs on Youtube
- half life, half life 2, episode 1, episode 2.
- Why do people learn Hindi.
- what the meaning of this スタ／＼?