When do you really become a polyglot? Is there any method for that?
There is some controversy about how many languages should someone speak, in order to be considered a polyglot. Bilinguals are not polyglots, that is for sure. Learning many languages, in parellel or consecutive form is not enough. I think a polyglot is someone who has the ability to use at least three languages, shifting from one to the other in an almost unconscious way. One more thing: a polyglot is someone who refuses to share the method he/she uses for comparing the languages involved.
- Looking for a translator Job, any tips?
- minoranze linguistiche
- Pelis en español
- Best way to learn new words
- Titular aparecido en prensa española: "El primer gran examen universal de español empieza el año que viene"
- sometimes or some times
- यदि आप मानसिक शांति के बदले में
- “If you exchange mental peace with a kingdom, still you are a loser.”
- Iniciando a aprender inglés
- Private sector in British and American education.