When do you really become a polyglot? Is there any method for that?
There is some controversy about how many languages should someone speak, in order to be considered a polyglot. Bilinguals are not polyglots, that is for sure. Learning many languages, in parellel or consecutive form is not enough. I think a polyglot is someone who has the ability to use at least three languages, shifting from one to the other in an almost unconscious way. One more thing: a polyglot is someone who refuses to share the method he/she uses for comparing the languages involved.
- I need a native Spanish speaker who can teach me grammar and speaking via Skype
- English novel recommendation
- this words is currect?please help me
- What do you think about being grilfriend or boyfriend of a foreigner
- 'Would' in the past tense
- Top 24 Free Resources for Learning Romanian
- The differences between “lecture” and “Seminar”.
- arabic speakers,pls offer some help to me
- Spanish speakers tell me about your culture.
- 어떻게 학회 한국어?如何学好韩语