When do you really become a polyglot? Is there any method for that?
There is some controversy about how many languages should someone speak, in order to be considered a polyglot. Bilinguals are not polyglots, that is for sure. Learning many languages, in parellel or consecutive form is not enough. I think a polyglot is someone who has the ability to use at least three languages, shifting from one to the other in an almost unconscious way. One more thing: a polyglot is someone who refuses to share the method he/she uses for comparing the languages involved.
- je peux t'enseigner l'anglais et l'arabe
- Learn German
- Learning English
- Learning Article : Learn Russian With Criminal Music
- هيا بنا نتعلم اللغة الانجليزيه
- هيا نتكلم باللغة العربية
- bonjour tout le monde je suis nouvelle ici ? Y A quel qu'un et va me souhaiter le bienvenue
- my mother tongue language is arabic and wants to practise english with english man \ woman
- Personal pronoun "Hen".
- germany culture