What does a smile mean for you?
When you meet someone that you know or even a stranger, then she/he is smiling at you. What will you do? What does a smile mean in your country?
In Indonesia, we always try to smile to everyone we meet, even to a stranger.
A smile means "Hi" or "How are you?"
I will want to konw him
In Vietnam, A smile means " hello". And it is very in a friendly way to make a friend.(^___^)
I think smile has the same meaning all over the world. It always means that you like people, you love life, you are an optimistic person. It is a greeting language which all humanbeen understand.
It is really hard to understand what is the idea behind smiling . smiling in deffrent situation have diffrend meaning .
when u see an stranger starts his conversation with smile it mean that he is a well-greeting person . he has a high power of making friend and he is good in social performance .
- My problem in English listening
- I'm having problem making out the difference between 'Here you go' and 'Here you are.' Are they the same?
- I wanted learn english but I need some tutor speak spanish because my english it not very well
- how many dollards can i paid per hour for learn english
- What is the best Norwegian-English dictiionary to buy?
- how do u learrn
- learning German
- Who's good and not with English language?
- Do you think which one is more difficult? Reading or Writing?