What does a smile mean for you?
When you meet someone that you know or even a stranger, then she/he is smiling at you. What will you do? What does a smile mean in your country?
In Indonesia, we always try to smile to everyone we meet, even to a stranger.
A smile means "Hi" or "How are you?"
I will want to konw him
In Vietnam, A smile means " hello". And it is very in a friendly way to make a friend.(^___^)
I think smile has the same meaning all over the world. It always means that you like people, you love life, you are an optimistic person. It is a greeting language which all humanbeen understand.
- Beginner Learning Spanish
- Do you have enough EXPERIENCE to talk about the EXPERIENCES that you have EXPERIENCED?
- Please, help me to translate
- who wants to learn Turkish ?
- Hi all! Write me if you want to learn russian. It woud be great if you could help me with spanish also.
- About China, what do you want to learn about?
- ARE THERE ANY MISTAKES?
- Curso virtual de coreano