#”月亮节“快乐#The Mid-autumn Festival is coming,happy'moon's day'~^~^~to all my friends in italki:)
haha,this is my first time to hear '月亮节’. 中秋节快乐！
it's a nice name to describe our traditional festival to abroad friends.
I really believe Mid Autumn Festival is not so appropriate as "Moon Festival" for most foreigners . It is plain to see that no one really knows what happened to that Mid - autumn . To use Moon festival in place of Mid-Autumn is preferred in my opinion .
- Learning English
- How to approach learning languages efficiently part 2.
- Bonne Fête Nationale Algerienne
- Correct Me If i did a any grammatical mistake.
- when you realize that you get better in your accent !
- I have a question for you
- Do you feel uncomfortable as you learn more than one language at a time?
- I want to learn Sylheti, Bengali! Will teach English!
- Best program for learning Arabic
- BONSOIR ,,