#”月亮节“快乐#The Mid-autumn Festival is coming,happy'moon's day'~^~^~to all my friends in italki:)
haha,this is my first time to hear '月亮节’. 中秋节快乐！
it's a nice name to describe our traditional festival to abroad friends.
I really believe Mid Autumn Festival is not so appropriate as "Moon Festival" for most foreigners . It is plain to see that no one really knows what happened to that Mid - autumn . To use Moon festival in place of Mid-Autumn is preferred in my opinion .
- How can I understand slurred English?
- I want to practicing my English
- I'm looking for...
- new comer in italki
- alguien quiere aprender español y alguien que quiera enseñarme ingles
- Je veux en savoir plus
- What other Philippine languages do you speak or want to learn?
- English /Español conversation
- 【Language partner】 between English and Chinese