#”月亮节“快乐#The Mid-autumn Festival is coming,happy'moon's day'~^~^~to all my friends in italki:)
haha,this is my first time to hear '月亮节’. 中秋节快乐！
it's a nice name to describe our traditional festival to abroad friends.
I really believe Mid Autumn Festival is not so appropriate as "Moon Festival" for most foreigners . It is plain to see that no one really knows what happened to that Mid - autumn . To use Moon festival in place of Mid-Autumn is preferred in my opinion .
- Hello search People what speak english
- How do you do for motivate yourself to learn english every day?
- Hi, teen boy/girl read this..
- Slangs words
- Former/Current international students
- Learning how to speak english on the wright way
- Hi , friends :) I want to know have you ever done something wrong in your life ?
- I would like to learn to read and write Japanese well enough to visit Japan and study the customes and history