#”月亮节“快乐#The Mid-autumn Festival is coming,happy'moon's day'~^~^~to all my friends in italki:)
haha,this is my first time to hear '月亮节’. 中秋节快乐！
it's a nice name to describe our traditional festival to abroad friends.
I really believe Mid Autumn Festival is not so appropriate as "Moon Festival" for most foreigners . It is plain to see that no one really knows what happened to that Mid - autumn . To use Moon festival in place of Mid-Autumn is preferred in my opinion .
- Visit to Paris looking for a Language meetup group
- Kan noen rette min norsk?
- Je veux apprendre - vous voulez apprendre l'anglais
- Advices about holiday?
- Any advanced English learner interested in practicing English for 20 minutes now?
- What "Liberal" and "Well-traveled" really mean.
- The exchange of cultures, not words
- Old Moscow video
- Help with Japanese
- Favourite pop star