If you could travel through time, would you want to visit the future or the past?
I'd like to travel to the past. Because I will be in the future anyway, but not the past. I have some decisions need be corrected too.
Yes wouldn't it be great if we could go back in time and correct some previous decisions? They say hindsight is 20/20.
I want to visit the future time. I will make more efforts and live with all my body and soul.
I already know about the past. I'd like to go to another planet inhabited by life forms that would accept me.
I already travel to the future every day. It's no big deal really.
If I could travel to the past. I wish I were in the Middle Age, because I think it was a very important time with a lot of adventures, swords, wizards, dragons.
I want to see what the future looks like, maybe i can bring a new invention and become the greatest inventor of my century ;)
I would live willingly in the past because i am scared of the present and above all of the future!!!
strongly future. seeing my future husband and child is an intresting thing that I think about it every day.
There is that risk in going to the future that you will not like what you find. I would be curious though. As far as the past, can you imagine going back 200 years ago with an iphone? People would think you were from another planet.
- what do I benefit from playing chess?
- Language exchange
- Anyone willing to help with French?
- How that possible not to translate? Any best tips for the difficulty?
- Why is making contacts, or networking an important part of many jobs?
- lets benefit each other !!!
- Ich kann dich englisch lernen!
- What do you do to improve your spoken English when you have no chances to speak it?
- Roses are red, Violets are blue
- Help me :)