If you could travel through time, would you want to visit the future or the past?
I'd like to travel to the past. Because I will be in the future anyway, but not the past. I have some decisions need be corrected too.
Yes wouldn't it be great if we could go back in time and correct some previous decisions? They say hindsight is 20/20.
I want to visit the future time. I will make more efforts and live with all my body and soul.
I already know about the past. I'd like to go to another planet inhabited by life forms that would accept me.
I already travel to the future every day. It's no big deal really.
If I could travel to the past. I wish I were in the Middle Age, because I think it was a very important time with a lot of adventures, swords, wizards, dragons.
I want to see what the future looks like, maybe i can bring a new invention and become the greatest inventor of my century ;)
I would live willingly in the past because i am scared of the present and above all of the future!!!
strongly future. seeing my future husband and child is an intresting thing that I think about it every day.
There is that risk in going to the future that you will not like what you find. I would be curious though. As far as the past, can you imagine going back 200 years ago with an iphone? People would think you were from another planet.
- Scioglilingua Italiano. Italian tongue twister.
- Global Factors and Emerging Market Spreads
- The meaning of love !!!
- what is your biggest problem which makes your mind busy most the time?and did you find the solution??!!
- British accent please ( how or where do I find real British English conversations to learn the accent ¿)
- English sounds like other language
- Thinking about moving o Japan for 3 to 6 months.
- Deutche band
- where can I find videos to heart the Aussie accent?