Namaste. I'm looking for a Telugu tutor but I cannot find anyone with a teacher profile. Is anyone interested? I want to take at least one time each week (maybe more, depends). I would prefer to schedule the lesson and pay through Italki for ethical reasons and to avoid confusion. So, if you are a Telugu speaker and would like to teach, I urge you to apply for a teacher profile through Italki, let me know, and I'll schedule a lesson with you.
hai if u have any doubts ask me i will help u with learning telugu but i am not tutor i am good at Telugu and English so u r free to ask any doubts
if you are interested in learning telugu
then schedule classes
Telugu is actually a mother tongue for me. you can see that i am from vizag (ANDHRA PRADESH) and i am a native speaker. we have telugu as our first language. and yes i am here to help you out if you are willing to learn.
I can help you in learning telugu because it's my mother tongue and you should have passion to learn it because it's that easy all the best
danyavaad is like..almost the whole word.
it comes from sanskrit.
i'd be happy to speak to you regularly.
feel free to add me or contact me.
- master dissertation
- CAREER DECISION.
- Thanksgiving day :) el youm el shokr ..:)
- what do you think about musicotherapy?
- Book recommendation.
- what do you think about translation of movie's name (Taiwan / America/ China) sharing you opinion:)
- The reason people decide to learn a foreign language.
- Is is winter where you live yet?
- Feeling conflicted: What can I do as a language learner?