Namaste. I'm looking for a Telugu tutor but I cannot find anyone with a teacher profile. Is anyone interested? I want to take at least one time each week (maybe more, depends). I would prefer to schedule the lesson and pay through Italki for ethical reasons and to avoid confusion. So, if you are a Telugu speaker and would like to teach, I urge you to apply for a teacher profile through Italki, let me know, and I'll schedule a lesson with you.
hai if u have any doubts ask me i will help u with learning telugu but i am not tutor i am good at Telugu and English so u r free to ask any doubts
if you are interested in learning telugu
then schedule classes
Telugu is actually a mother tongue for me. you can see that i am from vizag (ANDHRA PRADESH) and i am a native speaker. we have telugu as our first language. and yes i am here to help you out if you are willing to learn.
I can help you in learning telugu because it's my mother tongue and you should have passion to learn it because it's that easy all the best
danyavaad is like..almost the whole word.
it comes from sanskrit.
i'd be happy to speak to you regularly.
feel free to add me or contact me.
- Language exchange partners
- Seeking for studying partners:) I'm ready to help with Russian&Ukrainian;, need help with German.
- What's your fave english idiom/-s? Please, share!
- Are there anyone who are living in Bei Jing wanna do languages exchange?
- Is anyone here studying design? can you give some suggestions for freshman？
- Chinese learning App/ Websites you find useful? Any recommendations?
- Can you cry ?
- Swahili Resources
- learning many langauges ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- آيلتس أكاديمك