Do you prefer coffee or tea?
Coffee and Tea are both healthy beverages. They contain antioxidants that reduce the chance of getting sick. What about? What do you prefer to drink?
A cup of green tea of course ;-).
Only coffee...and unfortunately i take a lot!!!!!
My pattern is similar to Anuta, I start the day with a cup of coffee then have tea a few times in the morning and early evening.
I should say tea. I like the smell of coffee but tea tastes much better! :D
I prefer coffee and I am sure that every single smoker in the world would say the same :-)
I prefer green tea or flavoured tea...I like the smell of coffe but I dont like it taste...But sometimes we have situations when we need only coffe. For example when you study all night befor your exams.
totaly agree with Anuta but i add a cup of green tea after launch XD
Great responses! It looks like there are a lot of tea and coffee drinkers on this site.
Thank you Anuta, 7051, Gaetano, Teacher Kelly Shelton, Narges, Batkata, Dasha and Saeed for taking the time to comment here!
Both tea and coffee but mostly I am drinking coffee because that is what available in our house and in the office.
- what do you think about musicotherapy?
- Book recommendation.
- what do you think about translation of movie's name (Taiwan / America/ China) sharing you opinion:)
- The reason people decide to learn a foreign language.
- Is is winter where you live yet?
- Feeling conflicted: What can I do as a language learner?
- Should teachers be able to change their italki names?
- What are Low and High Pitches in Japanese?
- What are some good textbooks?
- What are some good textbooks out there?