Spanish ,Italian or French -which one is the best language learn for?
It all just depends on why you want to learn a language. Do you need Italian for your career? Do you love French literature and want to read it in the original language? Do you want to travel to South America?
I am a student.Assume that I have to travel much for my job.To communicate highest people which is the best language -help me pleasee:)
In general, I'd say Spanish might be the most beneficial. A large number of people speak it both natively and as a foreign language. It's also becoming more influencial in the States. In Canada, however, French would be a better choice.
- Scandinavia and the World
- "You're a shoe" means what?
- My first travel to US
- Look, it is very funny :)
- Trying to understand the first verse of Basho's Haiku
- HELP! Grammar and Structure still make me confused. I'm new in english
- Is people in your country passionate about something?
- Typical Interview Questions - conflict
- help me, what the meaning of this "놀러왔습니다" ???
- help me, what the meaning of this "발도장 꾸 ~ 욱찍고가요"