Spanish ,Italian or French -which one is the best language learn for?
It all just depends on why you want to learn a language. Do you need Italian for your career? Do you love French literature and want to read it in the original language? Do you want to travel to South America?
I am a student.Assume that I have to travel much for my job.To communicate highest people which is the best language -help me pleasee:)
In general, I'd say Spanish might be the most beneficial. A large number of people speak it both natively and as a foreign language. It's also becoming more influencial in the States. In Canada, however, French would be a better choice.
- English for German
- I can teach advanced English in return for Spanish lessons.
- Someone interested in exchange language(Spanish-English)?
- Restarting my studies
- Ça vous dit si je crée un groupe sur Skpye pour pratiquer le français ?
- Let exchange our language
- an idiom " A teste of your own medicine. "
- Salut tout le monde ! Correspondants espagnols ou anglais.
- How to find the audio novels in English?
- where r u from ? r u happy where u live now ?