Spanish ,Italian or French -which one is the best language learn for?
It all just depends on why you want to learn a language. Do you need Italian for your career? Do you love French literature and want to read it in the original language? Do you want to travel to South America?
I am a student.Assume that I have to travel much for my job.To communicate highest people which is the best language -help me pleasee:)
In general, I'd say Spanish might be the most beneficial. A large number of people speak it both natively and as a foreign language. It's also becoming more influencial in the States. In Canada, however, French would be a better choice.
- Отправка подарок России
- Do you dream recently?
- Spanish ..
- I´m hurt ... aparently, to my friends, i´m a dude too
- Learning Article : An Easy Check: The Adverbial Participle In Russian
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- Im searching
- Did I translate correctly?
- life is not a movie,bat still good.
- Japanese conversation