Spanish ,Italian or French -which one is the best language learn for?
It all just depends on why you want to learn a language. Do you need Italian for your career? Do you love French literature and want to read it in the original language? Do you want to travel to South America?
I am a student.Assume that I have to travel much for my job.To communicate highest people which is the best language -help me pleasee:)
In general, I'd say Spanish might be the most beneficial. A large number of people speak it both natively and as a foreign language. It's also becoming more influencial in the States. In Canada, however, French would be a better choice.
- What is the right way to use Russian verbs correctly?
- Cuáles son los artistas que te gusta ? Y Porqué
- Lets play a game
- prise de contact
- Year-Long Language Programs (Arabic/French)
- How can I use italki points?
- Okay guys. What is this all about?
- 怎么学英语。How to learn English.
- What is your favorite day of the week? Why?
- What is Your Fantasy Vacation