Spanish ,Italian or French -which one is the best language learn for?
It all just depends on why you want to learn a language. Do you need Italian for your career? Do you love French literature and want to read it in the original language? Do you want to travel to South America?
I am a student.Assume that I have to travel much for my job.To communicate highest people which is the best language -help me pleasee:)
In general, I'd say Spanish might be the most beneficial. A large number of people speak it both natively and as a foreign language. It's also becoming more influencial in the States. In Canada, however, French would be a better choice.
- Beginner Learning Spanish
- Do you have enough EXPERIENCE to talk about the EXPERIENCES that you have EXPERIENCED?
- Please, help me to translate
- who wants to learn Turkish ?
- Hi all! Write me if you want to learn russian. It woud be great if you could help me with spanish also.
- About China, what do you want to learn about?
- ARE THERE ANY MISTAKES?
- Curso virtual de coreano