I always feel nervous when I perform in front of the people,although I have performed outside many times.When will you feel nervous?
So do I. I always feel nervous everytime I speak English in front of many people. I just afraid of making mistakes when all eyes on me, and I always think that there are hundreds people laughing bcoz I make grammar mistakes.
i always feel nervous when i talk strangers and stand in front of many people.
Do not set too high standard for your confrontation and you will feel you are doing far better than you can . Nervousness is unnecessary because too nervous attitude cannot drive you to do better . I would rather you can keep a little tense to face people ahead.
yes ,so do i. i always feel nervous when i speak in front of people and public. Whether speak my native language or english. I will be afaid speak wrong pronunciation and gramma mistake.
- What do you think about Ukrainian women and our culture?
- JAPANese and JAVAnese
- terrorism and ways to erradicate
- i want to ask this question to all my italkii fellows ........?????/
- Question for tutors with a range of prices
- start conversion
- Japanese in London
- desperate to write a letter&email
- word order
- VideoChat para Aprender Frances y Español