I always feel nervous when I perform in front of the people,although I have performed outside many times.When will you feel nervous?
So do I. I always feel nervous everytime I speak English in front of many people. I just afraid of making mistakes when all eyes on me, and I always think that there are hundreds people laughing bcoz I make grammar mistakes.
i always feel nervous when i talk strangers and stand in front of many people.
Do not set too high standard for your confrontation and you will feel you are doing far better than you can . Nervousness is unnecessary because too nervous attitude cannot drive you to do better . I would rather you can keep a little tense to face people ahead.
yes ,so do i. i always feel nervous when i speak in front of people and public. Whether speak my native language or english. I will be afaid speak wrong pronunciation and gramma mistake.
- Do you use the word 'message' as a verb?
- Which song of Taylor Swift do you like or is popular in America?
- What is the weirdest or strangest thing you've ever eaten? Did it taste good or bad?
- Why America is the greatest country in the world ????!!!
- Which language is easier to learn? French or Spanish or German
- Improving my English skills
- How can we make our speaking faster with less problems?
- Hey,I want to learn English and Malay,can we be partners?
- Life with adventure, with adrenalin or harmonic life ?