Site Feedback

Is it true that real friendship still exist? :(

“Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one.”
― C.S. Lewis

I have no friends on my real life, & I don't believe that friends are still exist.

Share:

Comments

Don't pressimistic. I believe that a true friendship is always exists. You should believe and take care of other people. 

Open your eyes, keep your heart clearly, you will find it.

It does, but it takes time to develope... confidence, complicity, trust, care... generally takes time. My siblings are my friends, for example... And I have friends that are like siblings to me.

despite all the atrocities, true things will always exist.

Amms I am 26 years old man and I have only 2 true friends. to get good friends I advice you to be honest with yourselfe so people can be honest with you. that s it.

Friendship comes in degrees. Friendship must be cultivated and can not be taken for granted. Real friendship exists, but it's not like you can buy it in a box.

Hytham_THEpast that is great advice.  Spend time focusing on yourself and soon you will have more friends than you can count.  Best wishes.

People around you could be your good friends . You need to screen them and learn to get along with them even you are not intending to make any friends . Friendship needs your cultivation and nurture  . They are not inborn relationship as family or parents . Treasure people around you anyway.

C.S Lewis is one of my favorite... I have lots friends and maybe they are real friends but I have only very few friends which I consider real and close friends... Every one deserve to have and will have a real friend ... maybe you already have you just don't see it.

Just want to share with you a line from my favorite song Gift of a friend by Demi Lovato

Sometimes you think you'll be fine by yourself
'Cause a dream is a wish that you make all alone
It's easy to feel like you don't need help
But it's harder to walk on your own

You'll change inside when you realize

The world comes to life and everything's bright
From beginning to end when you have a friend by your side
That helps you to find the beauty you are
When you open your heart and believe in the gift of a friend

@allen, there is no such thing as "inborn relationships" when it comes to true friendship. I know siblings that really hate each other, not just the normal sublings fight. It takes acceptance and afinity to really be a brother/sister. But what I meant is that my sisters and I have a intimate and friendly relationship and not just because we are family, they are real friends. And I have friends that have almost the status of siblings to me, that are like my family.

Add a comment