How is the best way for practice english every day? But I live in brazil.
I try to think in English when I say something in Portuguese, especially when I'm talking with someone (when I'm alone i do it too ha ha), it helps me a lot :)
What is the best way for practising English? - Listerning to the radio will help you with your listerning skill. - Writing letters, a diary or whatever you like will help you with your writing skill. - Speaking whenever you can (Alzira's tip is a good practice) will help you with your speaking skill. - Reading news, documents or books adapted to your English level will help you with your reading and comprehension skills. Remember always to read out loud and keep at hand a good dictionary. - Playing with the word, using mnemonics or making associations will help you to increase your vocabulary. - Looking at the Internet you will find a lot of resources. Here you are a couple of them: http://www.englishpage.com/ http://www.perfect-english-grammar.com/ Hope that helps.
Thinking of everything in English in your daily life . Persevere to study English as much as possible in all fields . Find a favorable partner to practice each other .
- How about Panama City in Florida, USA
- Do you have multiple accounts on site like this?
- What do you do in your free time?
- I am looking to learn english can any one help ?
- I just heard Bye Bye sounds a little bit flirtatious in English???? Really? Why?
- practice English ,also teach Arabic language for free , and make a lot friend around world ,
- Chinese Test Band 10(just have a try O(∩_∩)O)
- Breaking the Code in Language Learning.
- The way you say no to propositions