Study some language in the same time
I study english and russian language. I need to be able to speak fluently in both languages for some purpose. but it's so hard to study in the same time. When i speak english, without conscious I use russian vocabulary. So I'm curious how other people who can learn some languages in the same time can handle it.
I studied French and Spanish at university but I honestly think that I could only do it because I had structured lessons. If I had had to do it alone, I doubt I would have succeeded. This doesn't mean that you can't though! Russian borrows a lot of its words from English so take heart in the fact that if you do use a Russian word, maybe the English speaker will understand anyway. Don't give up - it takes practice and patience, but you'll get there :)
- Newcommer in italki
- How many languages would you like to learn?
- تبادل اللغات
- If you didn't speak your native language, would you learnt it?
- تكلم العربية
- Name three things that you would like to do once you learn your language/s
- 사람들이 저새계서 함게 다 언어를 알면 새상의 모습이 어떻게 편했는지 궁금하다.
- Can a Chinese speaks English as good as a native American does?
- What would you do if someone or people stare at you for a long time?
- Let's talk about music!