Study some language in the same time
I study english and russian language. I need to be able to speak fluently in both languages for some purpose. but it's so hard to study in the same time. When i speak english, without conscious I use russian vocabulary. So I'm curious how other people who can learn some languages in the same time can handle it.
I studied French and Spanish at university but I honestly think that I could only do it because I had structured lessons. If I had had to do it alone, I doubt I would have succeeded. This doesn't mean that you can't though! Russian borrows a lot of its words from English so take heart in the fact that if you do use a Russian word, maybe the English speaker will understand anyway. Don't give up - it takes practice and patience, but you'll get there :)
- Know people
- Hey, I'm curious that what's westerners' traditional views on Chinese, Japanese and Koreans?
- The European Union in brief
- Improve English Speaking
- Portuguese textbook to english speakers
- Which social network do you like?
- I have a little bit confuse ...
- English and German to all Syrian.
- Impara l'italiano ,cucinando! modi di dire legati al cibo: AVER L'ACQUOLINA IN BOCCA.
- ¿Qué os gustaría recibir?