Arabic keyboard issues
Does anyone know how to write wasl or dagger alif with the standard "Arabic" keyboard offered by MAC OSX?
Going out of my mind here..
On my MAC OSX, it's like this:
shift + ز
shift + ي
shift + ر
shift + د
shift + ذ
shift + ا
Thanks Heba :)
Did manage to find all of those.
However, can't figure out how to type the one that for example goes on top of "ha" in هٰذَا.
Also looking for the one that goes on top of alif in the definite article to indicate that it is elidable.
Unfortunately, I did not find them either. Maybe you can download them or copy them from here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tashk%C4%ABl even though that's not a practical solution.
Sure better than nothing :)
i hope that i know sorry
- Any Jèrriais/Norman language partner?
- Conversação Português - PT-BR.
- Chat in English
- Wang Ya Jie
- Eu sou estudante do depatamento do português . eu gosto de entender muito esta idoma .
- Help me pls
- Self Introduction
- Just kidding, I want to make friends
- 铁蛋介绍过来的，我试试 初中没毕业能不能深入浅出的了解一下英语