Arabic keyboard issues
Does anyone know how to write wasl or dagger alif with the standard "Arabic" keyboard offered by MAC OSX?
Going out of my mind here..
On my MAC OSX, it's like this:
shift + ز
shift + ي
shift + ر
shift + د
shift + ذ
shift + ا
Thanks Heba :)
Did manage to find all of those.
However, can't figure out how to type the one that for example goes on top of "ha" in هٰذَا.
Also looking for the one that goes on top of alif in the definite article to indicate that it is elidable.
Unfortunately, I did not find them either. Maybe you can download them or copy them from here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tashk%C4%ABl even though that's not a practical solution.
Sure better than nothing :)
i hope that i know sorry
Shift + W = اً
Shift + R = اٌ
shift + S = اٍ
Shift + Q = اَ
Shift + E = اُ
Shift + N = آ
Shift + X = اْ
I don't know if that what you want or not ???
I am looking for ألف خنجرية
and همزة الوصل
I can't find them on my keyboard :(
- Japanese line group
- let's start learning language.
- Easy French 1 - à Paris!
- I want to learn english and I can teach turkish.
- Italian Pronunciation Model
- I want to know if I have done this well
- Someone who wants to be my language partner?
- People who are learning English or Spanish
- I can teach you Portuguese :D
- Language partnership yay!