Arabic keyboard issues
Does anyone know how to write wasl or dagger alif with the standard "Arabic" keyboard offered by MAC OSX?
Going out of my mind here..
On my MAC OSX, it's like this:
shift + ز
shift + ي
shift + ر
shift + د
shift + ذ
shift + ا
Thanks Heba :)
Did manage to find all of those.
However, can't figure out how to type the one that for example goes on top of "ha" in هٰذَا.
Also looking for the one that goes on top of alif in the definite article to indicate that it is elidable.
Unfortunately, I did not find them either. Maybe you can download them or copy them from here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tashk%C4%ABl even though that's not a practical solution.
Sure better than nothing :)
i hope that i know sorry
Shift + W = اً
Shift + R = اٌ
shift + S = اٍ
Shift + Q = اَ
Shift + E = اُ
Shift + N = آ
Shift + X = اْ
I don't know if that what you want or not ???
I am looking for ألف خنجرية
and همزة الوصل
I can't find them on my keyboard :(
- Chinese internet industry - informal tutor
- Группа обучения английским
- Weather !!
- Hjälp med "jo"
- Can you help me to correct my writing test? Thanks
- Do you fast?
- International whatsapp group-Would you like to join in?
- what do I benefit from playing chess?
- Anyone willing to help with French?
- How that possible not to translate? Any best tips for the difficulty?