Arabic keyboard issues
Does anyone know how to write wasl or dagger alif with the standard "Arabic" keyboard offered by MAC OSX?
Going out of my mind here..
On my MAC OSX, it's like this:
shift + ز
shift + ي
shift + ر
shift + د
shift + ذ
shift + ا
Thanks Heba :)
Did manage to find all of those.
However, can't figure out how to type the one that for example goes on top of "ha" in هٰذَا.
Also looking for the one that goes on top of alif in the definite article to indicate that it is elidable.
Unfortunately, I did not find them either. Maybe you can download them or copy them from here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tashk%C4%ABl even though that's not a practical solution.
Sure better than nothing :)
i hope that i know sorry
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- What do you think of “Fast&Furious 7”？你觉得《速度与激情7》怎么样？
- How to use possession form
- Do you like Jazz music?
- Friendly language communities?
- Hello , everyone, let's practice English
- Apprendre à lire le japonais.
- Have you ever made funny and stupid mistakes in course of learning a second language?
- Practicar idioma ingles
- Have any of you tried the app Hellotalk to practice your target languages?