What is the best/site which enhances the official english?
I work as a document controller in an office. Due to my job position, i need to enhance my official english way too good rather than daily expression and others! Does anyone has a good suggestion?
I couldn’t find a webpage that teaches official English. However, you might try googling “document controller”, and read those webpage which describe the duties of a document controller. You might be able to pick up useful vocabulary there. For example:
You had better get familiar with speacial terms of your work . Since you do not care vocal conversation , you need to master your vocabulary in your special field anyway.
- Grupo para practicar solamente inglés los viernes a las 5 (tiempo de Texas)
- Learning Chinese Through Writing.
- What do you think?
- How different is Mandarin used in Taiwan and China?
- Learning Article : What Is Fluency?: Exploring Different Types
- Things I don't understand
- Best Mongolian resources
- Best Armenian resources
- Hello everyone!!
- Accent: the least important, the most cared for!