Hey guys！Have you ever had an infatuation for your teacher during middle school?
=) Let's open our minds!
When i was in high school i had a strong infatuation for my history teacher ,she was so charming and elegant. And still i can't wipe her out of my mind.
Now i am a practice teacher of a vocational high school , it seems weird that i have an infatiation for my mentor again,who is the leader of Research Group of Tourism.But i do understand it's just a passing infatuation,not real love.
never. Most of my teachers in high school were old ones...:)
Oooh no never!! they were old for me and they were not attractive no no no. I remember some students in my class felt attracted by Greek teacher, he was very friendly and younger than the rest of teachers so I guess it made him interesting, but not for me :D
- I would like to speak better
- Spanish conversation (advance level)
- Marry a foreigner!
- Tópicos para escrever
- Learning Article : Você Vs. Tu: How And Where Can I Use Them?
- How to learn russian from the scratch?
- I love Russian language
- The Best Ways to Learn a New Language
- What id the difference betwen chronic and acute ' in medical expressions'
- Where and what kind or flat would you like to have?