Any book you would like you recommend?
wanna read some books in my non working time, anybody who could recomend any books?
The Clown by Heinrich Böll
So the Wind Won't Blow It All Away by Richard Brautigan
The Gadfly by Ethel Lilian Voynich
I love them.
Resurrection by Leo Tolstoy
Frankenstein by Mery Shelly. Very moving and sad story about the people's responsibility for their actions.
The Old Man and the Sea by Ernest Hemingway
1984 by George Orwell
Goethe Les Miserables and all classic literature
The Hitchhhiker's Guide to the Galaxy - Douglas Adams
The Alchemist - Paulo Coelho
Will Grayson, Will Grayson - John Green and David Levithan
Succubus Blues - Richelle Mead
They're all very "easy to read" books, I think you'll like them... The Guide To the Galaxy may be confusingh at first, but is so funny... And Succubus Blues has some erotic background since a Succubus, you know...
"All of grace", by Charles Spurgeon :)
Wow...such good recommendations!
Blindness by Jose Saramago
Perfume by Suskind
Jude the Obscure by Hardy. I thought I wasn't going to like it, but it pulled me right along to the end.
There are so many books out there. Almost impossible to recommend any without knowing your particular interests.
Steppenwolf and Demian (by Hermann Hessee- German)
- A veces pienso que no consigo respuestas en mi posts porque mi Ingles es algo enredado?
- how did you learn English?
- Help me to study English, pls
- Help me please
- What was your favorite toy in childhood?
- Brief essay for those who want to improve their English and sound american :)
- Who can give me some information about Italian cuisine ...
- My little treasure Yuga
- Insan herseyden bikabilir mi yok?