可以试试VOA 有那种简单的版本，就是会说的比较慢 可以试试看
No, it wouldn't be helpful to repeatedly listen to something you don't understand. You still may not get it after 100 times. The reason may be you don't know the words or the context in the news. News usually is a bit more challenging because it differs very much from the daily conversation.
我給您一個好建議，您可以下載 BBC 6 minutes learning English (google一下)，不用買 哪裡東西很多足夠你聽
Tthere are texts for each session of listening . At the beginning , it is hard to catch a sentence indeed , however, I bet that is a process of mastering your ears and associate your knowledge with sensory organs (ear). Do not give up and keep on listening . But yet you neeed modify your learning material as my instruction .
- Have you tasted Japanese food and Korean food?
- Is there anyone free to practice English now?
- Learning Article : Learn Russian With Masha And The Bear
- if you interesting to learn arabic language
- Hello !! Im new here and wanted to make friends In Japan :D as im trying to learn Japanese
- Hallo! Deutsch Freunde
- What this this mean: 피신 욌어요.
- Your words about each Arabic country
- Help me help 100 people! :)
- Everybody is hypocrite