可以试试VOA 有那种简单的版本，就是会说的比较慢 可以试试看
No, it wouldn't be helpful to repeatedly listen to something you don't understand. You still may not get it after 100 times. The reason may be you don't know the words or the context in the news. News usually is a bit more challenging because it differs very much from the daily conversation.
我給您一個好建議，您可以下載 BBC 6 minutes learning English (google一下)，不用買 哪裡東西很多足夠你聽
Tthere are texts for each session of listening . At the beginning , it is hard to catch a sentence indeed , however, I bet that is a process of mastering your ears and associate your knowledge with sensory organs (ear). Do not give up and keep on listening . But yet you neeed modify your learning material as my instruction .
- Necisito ayudar con RR's en Espanol
- Die Sterbehilfe : Was meinen Sie ? Was denken Sie ?
- Browsing websites
- Hola! Spanish learner fluent in english. Puedo hablar ingles, quiero aprender espanol!
- Poor Credit Loans - Old Days Are Gone Now
- "Could have" to express a sense of gratitude
- What about you guys?
- arab dialects
- END OF THE DAY!!!
- If you learn Russian please answer me to couple questions!!