可以试试VOA 有那种简单的版本，就是会说的比较慢 可以试试看
No, it wouldn't be helpful to repeatedly listen to something you don't understand. You still may not get it after 100 times. The reason may be you don't know the words or the context in the news. News usually is a bit more challenging because it differs very much from the daily conversation.
我給您一個好建議，您可以下載 BBC 6 minutes learning English (google一下)，不用買 哪裡東西很多足夠你聽
Tthere are texts for each session of listening . At the beginning , it is hard to catch a sentence indeed , however, I bet that is a process of mastering your ears and associate your knowledge with sensory organs (ear). Do not give up and keep on listening . But yet you neeed modify your learning material as my instruction .
- I really need your excellent suggestions, thaks a lot firstly. If it were you, which you choose
- I look for engineers to ask a question (casting, forge or mechanical production).
- What do you think is the most interesting clothing style in your country?
- Do you have a time when you are asked to do something you do not want to do?
- Would you lie about your native language to find language exchange partners or students?
- I am teaching spanish, but in change i want learn english
- Hej all together!
- Enseño ESPAÑOL GRATIS para intercambiarlo por INGLES
- Mobile application