What do you think about children? When to have children?
I'm 25 ears old. May be it's time?
we have children when we can ,say, afford them.
All my frends have a children. May be i must have to?
Say - if God give a children , God give and money for cildren
I think if you feel that the time is right to have children then you should.
Ideally, when a couple is married, and committed to providing the child with love and care.
But I don't want have a children.
I don't know)))) I want travel, lern, climb the ladder. I myself still a child. Children is a big responsibility. I think I don't deal
I plan to have as much children as possible when I graduate from my university. So like, 8 kids would be nice. I'm always pro children. :)
I believe to have a child is a great responsability. I'm 26 years old and i decided to have a dog instead, because i'm not ready yet. One needs to be mature enough to raise a child the best way as posible. Besides, I'm a busy person, so I don't have time to take care of a kid as much as I could. I would like to have one later, maybe when I'm 34 or something.
By the way, all depends on your dreams or goals in life. My dream is to be free until that age; enjoy my friends, my family, my job and my freedom as long as i can lol.
- How do you say these sentences in your native language? And could you try to say this in your target language?
- How long is medical school in your country?
- Hello friends,lets create whatsapp group))))
- I need help to improve my english
- I'm looking for English conversation partner
- Words! Words! Words!
- Teachers giving up rights to content
- What did you do when you are in the highest level of boredom?
- Idéer för en novell
- Disadvantages of learning more than 2 languages