When you leave the house in the morning what are three things you must have with you?
I will take my cellphone, the door keys, and definately money....haha
Personally I can do with just one thing - my bag.
But.... a bag full of a lot of useful things - cellphone, money, passport and others ))
The keys, my ID card and some coffee to keep my awake :-}
It depends on where I am going. But if I am going to be getting on a bus or a train, I must have a book to read. I generally never leave the house without a book if I am going any distance. It is a nice thing to have if I am going to a cafe or restaurant alone. Then I can read while waiting.
the keys, the phone and the force for working
my cellphone,wallet and my packbag
Such great answers. I think the phone is the one item that everyone agrees is absolutely essential.
ebook for my freetime, money at least for cofee and my bag with different stuff =)
My keys, My Wallet including my ID card + money and My Phone+headphone
- if you were me!!
- When to use accent marks in Portuguese
- How to tell whether a girl has attraction or just offer friendliness?
- I need a native Spanish speaker who can teach me grammar and speaking via Skype
- English novel recommendation
- this words is currect?please help me
- What do you think about being grilfriend or boyfriend of a foreigner
- 'Would' in the past tense
- Top 24 Free Resources for Learning Romanian
- The differences between “lecture” and “Seminar”.