When you leave the house in the morning what are three things you must have with you?
I will take my cellphone, the door keys, and definately money....haha
Personally I can do with just one thing - my bag.
But.... a bag full of a lot of useful things - cellphone, money, passport and others ))
The keys, my ID card and some coffee to keep my awake :-}
It depends on where I am going. But if I am going to be getting on a bus or a train, I must have a book to read. I generally never leave the house without a book if I am going any distance. It is a nice thing to have if I am going to a cafe or restaurant alone. Then I can read while waiting.
the keys, the phone and the force for working
my cellphone,wallet and my packbag
Such great answers. I think the phone is the one item that everyone agrees is absolutely essential.
ebook for my freetime, money at least for cofee and my bag with different stuff =)
My keys, My Wallet including my ID card + money and My Phone+headphone
- is it possible to learn French!
- Looking for someone who wanna practice English speaking
- "tails" of word combinations or phrases stuck in our mind forever
- ¿y a tí?¿Qué personas te gustan?
- Do you listen more or talk more :))
- Can anyone suggest a good and beautiful English name for girls?
- What's your favorite English newspaper?
- Can you learn me speak english
- What's the most beautiful language for you?
- we need to understand self