When you leave the house in the morning what are three things you must have with you?
I will take my cellphone, the door keys, and definately money....haha
Personally I can do with just one thing - my bag.
But.... a bag full of a lot of useful things - cellphone, money, passport and others ))
The keys, my ID card and some coffee to keep my awake :-}
It depends on where I am going. But if I am going to be getting on a bus or a train, I must have a book to read. I generally never leave the house without a book if I am going any distance. It is a nice thing to have if I am going to a cafe or restaurant alone. Then I can read while waiting.
the keys, the phone and the force for working
my cellphone,wallet and my packbag
Such great answers. I think the phone is the one item that everyone agrees is absolutely essential.
ebook for my freetime, money at least for cofee and my bag with different stuff =)
My keys, My Wallet including my ID card + money and My Phone+headphone
- what's mystery of this world?
- Please correct it
- Dear and Best regards?
- does anybody has whatsapp? cause i really need help on spanish
- Favorite Language Learning Resources/Methods?
- Where to buy Japanese language exercise book (elementary /middle/highschool level)
- how can i organize my day
- Any good italian movies anyone ??? :)
- Looking for a native Spanish speaker
- I'm still learning english, I would like to master it! if you want to learn spanish i can help you! :)