When you leave the house in the morning what are three things you must have with you?
I will take my cellphone, the door keys, and definately money....haha
Personally I can do with just one thing - my bag.
But.... a bag full of a lot of useful things - cellphone, money, passport and others ))
The keys, my ID card and some coffee to keep my awake :-}
It depends on where I am going. But if I am going to be getting on a bus or a train, I must have a book to read. I generally never leave the house without a book if I am going any distance. It is a nice thing to have if I am going to a cafe or restaurant alone. Then I can read while waiting.
the keys, the phone and the force for working
my cellphone,wallet and my packbag
Such great answers. I think the phone is the one item that everyone agrees is absolutely essential.
ebook for my freetime, money at least for cofee and my bag with different stuff =)
My keys, My Wallet including my ID card + money and My Phone+headphone
- Japanese Music
- Practice English!
- Can Anyone Relate?
- discussion à propos de la culture.
- Traducción correcta a inglés de una frase famosa sobre la música
- I need a practice partner! 도와주세요! c:
- Discusss one global issue that is of concern to you.
- How to get the most out of phrasebooks and SRS apps?
- I am looking for a text of this song!