My name is Raffaele from America (Florida). I wish to be taught the Italian language from a native tongue (specifically southern dialect); who can teach me southern pronunciation, and grammar. I hope to hear from you soon, grazie.
Ciao Rafael and may I ask you whay would you like to learn a dialect and not the language? And what do you mean with southern pronunciation?
The reason I wish to learn the Neapolitan dialect is because my family is from Ischia, I wish to speak their native tongue. I would like to learn the actual dialect of the Ischian people from the province of Napels.
A rather original request :-) I wish you'll find someone from Ischia who will be able to teach you the island dialect, but I suggest you to consider the fact that, if you learn the Italian language, you can communicate with people from every part of Italy, including Ischia; the reverse, though, it is not true, for example I am from Rome and I surely understand English better than strict Ischian dialect :-)
- I think we start again our life.we did mistake in our life.ı thınk one more chance for me
- Telegram group for English learens
- Come si dici BUT in italiano...
- Grammar question.
- Why the US electoral system is so messed up
- In your own experience, what is the most disturbing truth about life?
- I love EMINEM!!!!!
- Ever have one of those nights where you can't sleep?
- about institution of marriage
- Which language? Which country?