My name is Raffaele from America (Florida). I wish to be taught the Italian language from a native tongue (specifically southern dialect); who can teach me southern pronunciation, and grammar. I hope to hear from you soon, grazie.
Ciao Rafael and may I ask you whay would you like to learn a dialect and not the language? And what do you mean with southern pronunciation?
The reason I wish to learn the Neapolitan dialect is because my family is from Ischia, I wish to speak their native tongue. I would like to learn the actual dialect of the Ischian people from the province of Napels.
A rather original request :-) I wish you'll find someone from Ischia who will be able to teach you the island dialect, but I suggest you to consider the fact that, if you learn the Italian language, you can communicate with people from every part of Italy, including Ischia; the reverse, though, it is not true, for example I am from Rome and I surely understand English better than strict Ischian dialect :-)
- arabic speakers,pls offer some help to me
- Spanish speakers tell me about your culture.
- 어떻게 학회 한국어?如何学好韩语
- How to find the good client from website?
- need assitance urgently
- Typing in Japanese
- 谁住在Qinhuangdao还是学在Hebei Normal University of Science and Technology？
- How do you say "I want to stay with you for as long as possible" in Chinese
- What are movies you did watch more than once?
- Which are the names of the seasons in your languaje?