My name is Raffaele from America (Florida). I wish to be taught the Italian language from a native tongue (specifically southern dialect); who can teach me southern pronunciation, and grammar. I hope to hear from you soon, grazie.
Ciao Rafael and may I ask you whay would you like to learn a dialect and not the language? And what do you mean with southern pronunciation?
The reason I wish to learn the Neapolitan dialect is because my family is from Ischia, I wish to speak their native tongue. I would like to learn the actual dialect of the Ischian people from the province of Napels.
A rather original request :-) I wish you'll find someone from Ischia who will be able to teach you the island dialect, but I suggest you to consider the fact that, if you learn the Italian language, you can communicate with people from every part of Italy, including Ischia; the reverse, though, it is not true, for example I am from Rome and I surely understand English better than strict Ischian dialect :-)
- Why movies are full of (f-word)?!
- Learning more about Deutsch
- Language Fluency?
- can someone recomend me an english book intermediate level for grammar
- I'd like to have an English text translated into Spanish (I'm asking for a big favour)
- Disculpe or perdon?
- Leute, jemand einige deutsche whatsapp Gruppen kennen? Mit Einheimischen und Leute wen deutsch lernen?
- Is looking for an English language exchange partner impossible?
- Miss Rawan
- Como funciona esta página