i want to learn Chinese but not sure where to start !
hello guys , I'm really interested in learning chinese , but I'm not quite sure if i'll succeed , anybody can give me a push forward and show me in brief what chinese language requires ?!
learning chinese requires what it is required to learn any language requiers balls. TO WANT IT and a lot of dedication. About where to begin I think you should begin for the alphabet I don't speak chinise but I learn russian and that's what I learned first and I think it is the most important thing when you learn a language with different types od letters.
I`m studing Chinese now. And I don`t think studing Chinese is so complicated, try to start with phonetics and simple characters. like 我 means I , the pronunciation is like "wo", 我们 means we, the pronunciation is "women"
Do you have comparable motivation to learn Chinese ? I think no matter what language you want to learn , you had better set a clear target to go for , otherwise , it is very easy for you to fail .
you can start from pinyin, I think everyone who learns chinese is start from this, chinese included.
- Learning Article : How To Benefit From italki Questions
- The cars should be banned in the centre of the cities .Why.? Are you agree or disagree?
- People is just so weird...
- how to get a business job
- The word "dibs" in English
- para un italiano es mas facil aprender espanol que otro idioma como el ingles?
- Impariamo l'italiano,cucinando! Modi di dire legati al cibo:PARLARE DELLA RAVA E DELLA FAVA/ TOMA PER ROMA
- This is how to write French character on a non-French keyboard !
- I want to learn
- The feeling