Could you tell me how to improve English listening skills quickly? Please give me some tips?
Train your ear to fit different task of listening by constant practice . My listening is also not good enough though , I keep on listening day after day . At present , I can find I am making a progress by degrees . There is no special tips as far as my acknowledge can reach . To repeat listening the same footage is critical .
formal english with subtitles ( CNN OR BBC) , one hour each day for at least 6 months , and without subtitles somtimes will be great :)
- Hungarian keyboard layout
- What made you want to become a teacher?
- Facebook Gruppe um Deutsch zu sprechen
- in German i want to ask for something?
- Is it true that "Saint" can be pronounced as 'sem'?
- La palabra 'gente'
- Hiragana or katakana or both?
- hi my name is AMIT and i want to learn spanish...:)
- Jobs for language students
- Like to meet face to face in Versailles or Paris