Do you think newspapers should be free to say whatever they want?
You have asked a VERY controversial question, so I shall be VERY careful how I answer.
The simple answer to your question is NO.
A person does not say everything that he thinks.
So a newspaper should not print everything that it thinks, either.
A person should say only truthful or necessary things.
So a newspaper should print only truthful or necessary things, too.
My answer to this question is no. A newspaper shouldn't get to print whatever they want to print because as much as it exist things you don't say, it exist things you don't print.
me thinks the newspaper has full right to say waterever it want as long as it does not insult any one pride
- Can Anyone Relate?
- discussion à propos de la culture.
- Traducción correcta a inglés de una frase famosa sobre la música
- I need a practice partner! 도와주세요! c:
- Discusss one global issue that is of concern to you.
- How to get the most out of phrasebooks and SRS apps?
- I am looking for a text of this song!
- What is your favourite NFL team and why?
- Juego de Tronos (Game of Thrones) / Saga 'Canción de Hielo y Fuego' (The Song of Ice and Fire)