Do you think newspapers should be free to say whatever they want?
You have asked a VERY controversial question, so I shall be VERY careful how I answer.
The simple answer to your question is NO.
A person does not say everything that he thinks.
So a newspaper should not print everything that it thinks, either.
A person should say only truthful or necessary things.
So a newspaper should print only truthful or necessary things, too.
My answer to this question is no. A newspaper shouldn't get to print whatever they want to print because as much as it exist things you don't say, it exist things you don't print.
me thinks the newspaper has full right to say waterever it want as long as it does not insult any one pride
- 101 links para aprender qualquer idioma de graça (em português).
- interest to learn spanish and to speak on skype
- What is the way for learning a foreign language you think it is the best?
- Need help please!
- Inspirational Biographies
- Learning an instrument- like learning a language?
- What kind of festivals that you have?national day? Christma?Spring Festival?
- Another aspect of the ban
- Can we talk about idioms many native english speakers use?
- Please, help me with translation: