Do you think newspapers should be free to say whatever they want?
You have asked a VERY controversial question, so I shall be VERY careful how I answer.
The simple answer to your question is NO.
A person does not say everything that he thinks.
So a newspaper should not print everything that it thinks, either.
A person should say only truthful or necessary things.
So a newspaper should print only truthful or necessary things, too.
My answer to this question is no. A newspaper shouldn't get to print whatever they want to print because as much as it exist things you don't say, it exist things you don't print.
me thinks the newspaper has full right to say waterever it want as long as it does not insult any one pride
- English-farsi(persian) Exchange
- English-Persian(farsi) exchange!!!
- Frustrations of learning Italian
- Hello to everyone.
- La Musica modernas
- Does the order we write letters (such as A and B) matter?
- What TV shows/ Movies would you recommend for an English learner?
- Looking for language partners ★Interested in making more friends
- What do you want to accomplish and what have you done so far to achieve it?
- 真么用中文说 "to visit a website"?