Do you think newspapers should be free to say whatever they want?
You have asked a VERY controversial question, so I shall be VERY careful how I answer.
The simple answer to your question is NO.
A person does not say everything that he thinks.
So a newspaper should not print everything that it thinks, either.
A person should say only truthful or necessary things.
So a newspaper should print only truthful or necessary things, too.
My answer to this question is no. A newspaper shouldn't get to print whatever they want to print because as much as it exist things you don't say, it exist things you don't print.
me thinks the newspaper has full right to say waterever it want as long as it does not insult any one pride
- Do You Live in France? Practice Your English with an Interview for a book!
- ** let's play **
- i need to improve my english
- How to be a polyglot
- Dating of the same age
- What do you think about freedom ? Are you free ? Why ?
- what is your definition of freedom???
- What can be some repelling or attracting traits in a person?
- Did I hear correctly?
- Learn English