General speaking , every entence is composed of words and phrases . I consider it is unthinkable to learn Chinese well without any basic vocabulary or sentence structure . Not only pronunciation but also you have to catch the rthym of this language by way of getting familiar with words and sentences .Do not trust too many hypes how they can learn well chinese without basic vacabulary or sentence structure . I do not believe and I think most of them are boasters . Simple conversation is fine but if you want to speak more fluently and cohesively . Basic vocabulary and sentence structure is inevitable .
- I want to improve my English , who can help me ? my standard is 80 %
- Puede alguien ayudarme aprender español de esta manera
- Whatsapp for Russian/English?
- please mark up my mistakes...in this convo.
- What would you want to see?
- what is the best way to learn Japanese?
- importnat words
- Is adult native speakers who makes basic grammatical mistakes there?
- Favorite Family Recepes
- Whatsapp groups