General speaking , every entence is composed of words and phrases . I consider it is unthinkable to learn Chinese well without any basic vocabulary or sentence structure . Not only pronunciation but also you have to catch the rthym of this language by way of getting familiar with words and sentences .Do not trust too many hypes how they can learn well chinese without basic vacabulary or sentence structure . I do not believe and I think most of them are boasters . Simple conversation is fine but if you want to speak more fluently and cohesively . Basic vocabulary and sentence structure is inevitable .
- آيلتس أكاديمك
- Kan noen anbefale meg norsk folkemusikk?
- What's difficulty you meet in studying Russian ?
- Do you like playing football?
- Job interview
- Will it be too late to discover your dreams in 30s?
- Danish books. #(for danish people)
- What are the culture shocks you have experienced in China?
- BOOK AND LANGUAGE
- Tell the Difference