General speaking , every entence is composed of words and phrases . I consider it is unthinkable to learn Chinese well without any basic vocabulary or sentence structure . Not only pronunciation but also you have to catch the rthym of this language by way of getting familiar with words and sentences .Do not trust too many hypes how they can learn well chinese without basic vacabulary or sentence structure . I do not believe and I think most of them are boasters . Simple conversation is fine but if you want to speak more fluently and cohesively . Basic vocabulary and sentence structure is inevitable .
- When living abroad what do you do to make friends who speak your language?
- التعليم المتبادل
- controversial topic, is it written correctly ?
- Can you tell me what the Chinese in this "Honest Trailer means?
- C'EST ou EST ?
- I need to learn English with someone
- Learning Article : Time Adverbials In Portuguese
- Learning Spanish/Another Language
- How is my Mandarin Chinese?
- Zái zhōngguò yào xuéxi !