General speaking , every entence is composed of words and phrases . I consider it is unthinkable to learn Chinese well without any basic vocabulary or sentence structure . Not only pronunciation but also you have to catch the rthym of this language by way of getting familiar with words and sentences .Do not trust too many hypes how they can learn well chinese without basic vacabulary or sentence structure . I do not believe and I think most of them are boasters . Simple conversation is fine but if you want to speak more fluently and cohesively . Basic vocabulary and sentence structure is inevitable .
- Life's difficulties
- English (USA) Honorifics ?!?!? (英語 敬語 ?!?!?!)
- News on facebook.
- What's your favorite Fashion brand or style? ^^
- Aprender Ingles e Ensinar Portugues in the SKYPE or WHATS APP
- what was the most novl you liked ? do you prefer to read or watch the novel as a movie ?
- ¿Qué programas de tele (españoles) debo ver?
- who needs a language exchange
- Do you use Italki for collecting Skype contacts?
- Who is your favourite Mexican singer/band?