Do you believe in the saying that "Honesty is the best policy"?
Keep it simple...
Yeah. I do believe that honesty is the best policy because, it gives you a sense of dependabilty. Everyone loves a honest person. Speaking for myself, I would be more safe woth a honest person.
Basically , honest is the best policy I agree , however, honest is not the only policy . From time to time , white lie can be more pleasant for sometime , in some situation . Keeping sanity is another critical step you have to take while you were encountering some ordeal.
It is the easiest policy. Allen what is a "white lie"? And how many white lies would it take to make a black one?:D
I think, being honest is human's nature, since telling a lie makes us so anxious and force us to tell more lies. However, being too honest sometimes can make a *situation worse.
yes, it must be.
white lie is a lie with good intention .
It's good qualities. I don't like brutal honesty though.
Trust is important.
only kids are honest ; adults cant be honest all the time .but they can try to be good with honesty ; not for honestly . ıf someone choose to policy of honesty , it can not be innocent ...
- Jobs for language students
- Like to meet face to face in Versailles or Paris
- how to choose our job?
- how can I find an article???
- How to make plans?
- How difficult you guys think is get in touch/ meet people on languages sites and continue the language...
- What's your dream?:)
- Japanese listening comphrehension.
- Group for people who are into learning Japanese
- Does cat understand their name?