Do you believe in the saying that "Honesty is the best policy"?
Keep it simple...
Yeah. I do believe that honesty is the best policy because, it gives you a sense of dependabilty. Everyone loves a honest person. Speaking for myself, I would be more safe woth a honest person.
Basically , honest is the best policy I agree , however, honest is not the only policy . From time to time , white lie can be more pleasant for sometime , in some situation . Keeping sanity is another critical step you have to take while you were encountering some ordeal.
It is the easiest policy. Allen what is a "white lie"? And how many white lies would it take to make a black one?:D
I think, being honest is human's nature, since telling a lie makes us so anxious and force us to tell more lies. However, being too honest sometimes can make a *situation worse.
yes, it must be.
white lie is a lie with good intention .
It's good qualities. I don't like brutal honesty though.
Trust is important.
only kids are honest ; adults cant be honest all the time .but they can try to be good with honesty ; not for honestly . ıf someone choose to policy of honesty , it can not be innocent ...
- Do you use the word 'message' as a verb?
- Which song of Taylor Swift do you like or is popular in America?
- What is the weirdest or strangest thing you've ever eaten? Did it taste good or bad?
- Why America is the greatest country in the world ????!!!
- Which language is easier to learn? French or Spanish or German
- Improving my English skills
- How can we make our speaking faster with less problems?
- Hey,I want to learn English and Malay,can we be partners?
- Life with adventure, with adrenalin or harmonic life ?