Site Feedback

Your favourite quote or dialogue from you favourite film

Do you watch any English films or tv series? May be you can remember some funny quote or dialogue from it :)

Share:

Comments

'What would be would be.'

it was in LOST.

Although it is not funny, it was impressive for me !

If you want justice, go to a whorehouse. If you wanna get fucked, go to court

Min Kim, I'm a big LOST fan, and I don't remember the line "what would be would be." Are you referring to the line "whatever happened, happened"? (In Korean, I think the meaning would be something like: "일어났던 일이 일어났다.") The line means that you can't change things that happened in the past.

Two Italian mobsters had been torturing the Jew for few hours in order to make him sign something. But he was a very tough guy and didn't give up. On purpose to inspire himself he become to tell them a legend

- You ever heard of the Masada? For two years... 900 jews held their own... against 15, 000 roman soldiers. They chose death before enslavement. And the romans, where are they now?

- You're looking at them, asshole.

The Sopranos

From the movie "Now you see me"

"You may think you're a step ahead, but actually we're two steps ahead and you're a step behind."

and 

"First rule of magic — always be the smartest guy in the room."

"Come in close, because the more you think you see, the easier it’ll be to fool you."

"Look closely, because the closer you think you are, the less you will actually see"

From the 1945 British film "Blithe Spirit."

A woman is at the breakfast table reading the newspaper.  Her husband enters the room.

Husband: [Is there] anything interesting in The Times [newspaper this morning]?

Wife: Don't be silly, dear.

When people in the theater heard her reply, they laughed and laughed and laughed.

Why?

Because in 1945 England, The Times was still a SUPER serious newspaper that most people considered to be super BORING. So, of course, there was nothing "interesting" in it.

From the Best Exotic Marigold Hotel- "Everything will be alright in the end so if it is not alright it is not the end." I really like this quote.

I'll be back :) 

"Run, Forrest, run!" from 

Forrest Gump

"...only a few people are awake and they live in a state of constant total amazement" from 

Joe Versus the Volcano

"I see dead people" from 

The Sixth Sense

"I just don't see how a world that makes such wonderful things could be bad" from 

The Little Mermaid

I am sure there are still many more. These are what that came to my mind just now :-)

Add a comment