Site Feedback

Chinese girl

What do you think of Chinese girls

Share:

Comments

chinese girls..... are cute....beautiful and lovely.

这帖子好水︿( ̄︶ ̄)︽( ̄︶ ̄)︿

亲,了解一下中国女生的行情不行哦

In Poland everyone simply loves asian women. Chinese girls? I can't say much about them. We really have much trouble with recognize you from other nations. It may sounds strange for you but for us you all looke the same (no offense intended). Have you the same problems with europen people?

I think that chinese girls are divine and yours dress are very nice have Much colours and the skin is perfect, the hair is brillant. I remember one song of David Bowie

"Oh oh oh ohoo little china girl
Oh oh oh ohoo little china girl
I could escape this feeling, with my china girl
I feel a wreck without my, little china girl
I hear her heart beating, loud as thunder
Saw the stars crashing ..."

This question has been asked very frequently lately...I'll give you an honest answer. I can see that Chinese girls who have lean figures look attractive wearing expensive clothing most of the time. They are also highly academically active, and are known to have a beautiful complexion (eyes, healthy hair, and light skin). I see that their personalities vary.

I like Chinese women, they are so exotic and pretty. In general I like Asian women (Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Filipina and Thai)

I think they are so natural, most of them don't use cosmetics but still they always look so beautiful, they have the sens of responsibility, they are so honest... in my openion I think chinese girls are the most adorable girls in the entire univers!!!

They are lovely to ask other people "What do you think of Chinese girls" . This the most familiar question they like to ask . Beauty is on behalf of love .

Add a comment