Site Feedback

Сreation is it important for you?

Сreation is it  important for you? How do you impress youself? What kind of creation do you prefer? Do you like creative people?)

Share:

Comments

I'm not a very creative person however I admire that quality in other people.  In particular, people that can play musical instruments and compose their own music are facinating to me.

Sorry, creativity. My english is not well)

it is important. i think chinese are short of creation. so we should cultivate it . i like creative people

I enjoy all forms of creativity. I'm not good at art or music, but I am very creative at other things, such as building furniture and things from wood and metal. But I appreciate all forms of art and I can see the beauty in all forms of creativity - especially the MASTERPIECE: Nature! and I think that children in school should be encouraged to be creative rather than only learning math, science, and reading.

As Marc0 Wenting noted , maybe you want to say "inspiration " or "creativity " I admire a man of inpiration or creativity indeed . I am not such a talent person . Although I can play instrument , guitar , I still admire composers or lyricists . They are quite appealing to me . 

I think it is 5% creativity and 95% hard work and persistence

Creativity is the most important thing in my life. Or it is the most important thing in any intelligent being.  I myself is extremely crazy about oil paintings, and the creation of new thoughts and pictures  fasinates me most.    Of course I do like creative people.  

Is creativity (being creative also works here) important to you?  How do you impress yourself (correct but a bit awkward sounding)? What kind of creative activity do you prefer? Do you like creative people? (okay).

Add a comment