question for students of the chinese language
I am preparing to write a textbook to enrich the learning of students of Chinese and make it easier.
Sometimes,as you know,the Chinese students do not know how to start and continue a conversation with a native English speaker,the usual words coming to their minds are'hello,hi',then stop!They do not know how to continue.
I am a chinese student ,I love to talking with native speakers . ,but I do not know what to talk about ,then i am ambarassed.
- Different skill levels between conversation partners: a problem?
- musik auf deutsche
- Does anyone watch Little People, Big World?
- Best Videos Games by Console
- La route des vins, Québec
- Hola - Ejercicio de intoduccion.
- THE GREATEST WOMAN
- I need some good books to read.
- Apprendre l'arabe