question for students of the chinese language
I am preparing to write a textbook to enrich the learning of students of Chinese and make it easier.
Sometimes,as you know,the Chinese students do not know how to start and continue a conversation with a native English speaker,the usual words coming to their minds are'hello,hi',then stop!They do not know how to continue.
I am a chinese student ,I love to talking with native speakers . ,but I do not know what to talk about ,then i am ambarassed.
- Everyone would likes to be my friend?
- Interesting “round table” programs on Youtube
- half life, half life 2, episode 1, episode 2.
- Why do people learn Hindi.
- what the meaning of this スタ／＼?
- Do anyone have any English singers to recommend?
- how to learn English
- Russia, questions
- Perceptions: right and wrong
- favorite sports