explain the difference
What is the difference between city and town?
Difference in sizes. Town is a small city
In the United States, the main difference is that a city has its own municipal government, often an elected city council, and has substantial autonomy. A town may have a town council, but a town is still much less autonomous than a city. Instead, with respect to more important matters, the town is governed by a larger governmental entity, usually by the county in which the town is located.
I think that city is a great and modern place, with lot of cars, and builds. The town is a small and quiet place where i can rest :)
I think town is standing between outskirts and city .
- How do you learn in order to be fluent when it comes to learning languages?
- Can a social-app (e.g. WhatsApp, Telegram) help learning a language?
- How to be an instantaneous speaker?
- How do you build your vocabulary?
- what do you think about duolingo?
- About happyness
- Knowledge or marks which is important in life or for a good job?
- which language should i start with
- What do u think it's pretty different between Eastern and Western culture?
- if let you suggest book for kids,如果让你推荐几本书给孩子们