explain the difference
What is the difference between city and town?
Difference in sizes. Town is a small city
In the United States, the main difference is that a city has its own municipal government, often an elected city council, and has substantial autonomy. A town may have a town council, but a town is still much less autonomous than a city. Instead, with respect to more important matters, the town is governed by a larger governmental entity, usually by the county in which the town is located.
I think that city is a great and modern place, with lot of cars, and builds. The town is a small and quiet place where i can rest :)
I think town is standing between outskirts and city .
- What are the criteria you use to decide the languages you will learn?
- Bonjour est-ce que vous pouvez me dire si cette phrase est correcte? Je ne suis pas sure de la place de
- HELP! URGENT!
- language interchange
- what does "tu pakarito" means?
- ¿Cuales son las palabras más bonitas de la lengua española?
- What would you do if you were greeted by this way?
- Have you heard of some brands? What are they?
- How many times do you talk to your language parnters per week on average?
- Do you tend to choose people of your age?