Site Feedback
Important Notice: Feb 1st from 05:00 to 08:00 (UTC) , italki will be down for scheduled maintenance. If you have scheduled sessions during this time, read our Announcement

the one you love or accept the one who match with you

Those days I'm confuzed at this problem.I once loved a boy when I was 11 years old ,then 1 year later,I thought I don't love him any more.But after that I have never love anybody.And I would think about him sometimes.

Recently,I want to get in loved,a sudden feeling.But I struggled that should I insist on my tenet t--love is you most  love ,not put up with;or compromise to the reality.After all there always something that if it is not belong to you at first,it will not yours even if you stick to forever.

Share:

Comments

I read something this weekend by Russell Brand.  He said falling in love is like suddenly finding a ballroom in a house you've lived in for years.  I liked that, but maybe it isn't relevant to what your saying. 

Affinity between you and your lovers is critical for your relationship . It can determine if you are going to be with your lover in the following days. Tenet applied to love rules seems silly in my opinion .

How is your face so twitched , were you hurted before?? ^-^

David,thank you for reply to me.I understand what you said.Though that words does not relevant to my topic too much.But I think that words is brillant.Love is a surprise ,the surprise you find it suddenly.

Allen,thank for your replies ,too.Hurted? You mean my face?Oh ,no.You had mistakend.My face is normol,and I just take a twiched face photo just for fun.There is a Japan film named <Memories of Matsuko>,at that film Matsuko once had made a similar face as mine to make her father happy.I thought that face is funny,so I also had took a face photo like that.

Tenet ,I means life tenet ,that I should put my heart into the thing that I loved,not put up with for reasons,inculd love.But I don't mean that I will take tenet into love ,I mean that when I falling love I will not so inflexible.

Add a comment